Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(02-10-2017, 06:42 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Do you have one of the new blessed main hands? Dont think the new items are added yet.

Just high mythrite stuff.  Just seems to not be able to switch between botany and mining main hands for some reason.  I've set the gear sets in the gathering profile, but whenever the clock rolls around to a time when tasks switch I just sit there doing nothing =\.
(02-05-2017, 07:36 AM)tiredofgrinding Wrote:  There's a guy on my server who is clearly botting as well, I'm pretty sure we're using this same profile too as we path together almost exactly the same, however I notice he doesn't gather crystals at the nodes that aren't ephemeral, he just cancels gathering which would make the process so much quicker. Anyone have any ideas as to how he's doing this?

This. How does one do that? It's clearly possible in some Way as Teks Profile only harvests 2 Normal Nodes while the Gathering Class Pack of Sebbs does harvest 3 Normal Nodes everytime. It's quite annoying and you loose tons of time doing so..

I've tried to remove stuff out of the LUA Profiles, like the Crystals itself yet it will gather another Item instead.
Same issue as Kilkor, if you're using the blessed or high mythrite weapons, the script gets stuck in an infinite loop when attempting to switch jobs.
It's not just those weapons. I switched my mains out for adamantite and it still did not switch my job, with the same message being played back in the console over and over. It does this no matter what gear set numbers I assign to mining and botany sets.

Really wish I knew more about how this bot worked in order to troubleshoot this more effectively.
All this seems to do for me is collect crystals (earth, lightning, etc). Doesn't actually collect what it needs to. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Needed 565 perception minimum.
This doesn't collect me black soil (and barely other things) at all and get stucked lot of times flying over the patches doing nothing. I have 624 GP and 750+ gath and perc so i don't think i should have any prob gathering those. What am i doing wrong?
It's probably outdated by now. If you use it (3.56 Patch currently) it'll just collect Lovers Laurell being Non-Collectible.

A Fix would be good, as I somehow just have troubles with Sebbs Gathering Addon as it acts weird and doesnt exactly fly from Node to Node, but Flies once to a Node and walks to the other to trigger the Ephermal Node.

Given the Fact I have no clue how to add or edit Skills (So Sebbs Ephermal Feature actually uses Impulsive Appraisal 2x and then Methodical once, the Rating sitting on 3/8 then which gives Aethersands)
Do you think you could make a 3/8 skill profile specifically for Duskborne Aethersands? Or if not, how would I make this?
The rotation would be:
Single Mind
Impulsive Appraisal
(if procs discerning eye) -> Single Mind/ (if no proc) -> Discerning Eye
Methodical Appraisal
Single Mind
Methodical Appraisal
Here we go. Changed it for 64 bit - should work; give feedback if not. Thanks again Thek's for your work.

Attached Files
.rar   Aetherial.rar (Size: 13.02 KB / Downloads: 106)
Hello,

Sometimes the bot stops in front of the Ephemeral and does nothing o-o. How to fix?

Not much in the logs.