Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
Hey Zanci, I'm trying to use your files but everytime I see

Code:
Collectibility was too low [0]
collectibility rating not approved
Item current rarity [321]
Item required rarity [0]

And the item is rejected as a collectable. Any way to fix this?
I have not used it for a long time. Which Skill profil did you use? Tekz Aetherial Gathering v1.1 is needed. I tryed some minutes to use it, its fine but it didn't change between botany and miner and i didn't find out yet why that happend. I did a quick update for new level 70.
Hmm this is weird, mine is switching between jobs correctly. I'm using Tekz Aetherial Gathering v1.1.
I should note that I play on the French client of the game, so I translated every item names. From what I can see, the bot knows what item it must collect, but it always sees them as needing 0 collection value.
And which profil (not skill profil) do you use?
I used Aetherial v1 301 Fast. But nevermind, I switched my game to English and it's working correctly. I guess I'll post in support to see if there is a bug with it...
Cant seem to get the skills profile to bother to use any, so result is always only in the 300+ range not 450.
Are yall using 1.2 or the 1.1 skill profile? The 1.1 isn't working for me @ 620 gp

Script also gets stuck with 1 hit left on a node at times, usually about twice an hour
Last issue is the bot stops working after teleporting to coerthas, seems to teleport there then just hangs out for hours.

Far as the bot getting stuck with the 1 hit left on the node I'm guessing its the skill profiles, I wager this having to do with the skills having different ID's and names (for some) ?
I know how to fix a bit but the skill profiles I'm terrible at, if anyone can correct the skills file to what they use and it works please upload? :D
Why arent the gather profiles showing ?

I downloaded the files , extracted both the skill and gather profiles , Skill profiles are showing on the bot but the gather ones are not , i reloaded the lua and still cant see them
Make sure they're going into the minion 64 bot folder not the old bot version, in ffxiv minion folder as well. Had the same derp myself for a bit after coming back.

Rename them so no special characters like ( ) etc are in them anymore.
Either that or grab the ones on page 17/18

Still issues with them however so maybe just rename what you have already & edited
(07-11-2017, 08:13 AM)laernumoretz Wrote:  Make sure they're going into the minion 64 bot folder not the old bot version, in ffxiv minion folder as well. Had the same derp myself for a bit after coming back.

they are in the correct place <.< only one is showing . And now it is standing still in coerthas western highlands doing nothing o.o
Does anyone have an updated 1.1 or 1.2 file for the post expansion skill IDs?