Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
It would be so nice if sellout was working to reduce these automatically when inv is full
(05-04-2016, 02:44 AM)feardragonx Wrote:  It would be so nice if sellout was working to reduce these automatically when inv is full

it does, as long as u have those in Reduce tab.
I do but when i click on the item i want to be reduced and its supposed to go into junk it doesnt go anywhere. I can click reduce once and that worked but not reduce always. For some reason its not loading into the junk folder in reduce.
Anyone is still using this gathering profile? I found that mingp=600 isn't always working since latest mesh update (i know it's not related to mesh issue).  It sometimes access the node and dig regular items and thus wasting inventory....

Would like to make sure anyone has the same issue before I raise to support..
(05-06-2016, 04:09 PM)rafale101 Wrote:  Anyone is still using this gathering profile? I found that mingp=600 isn't always working since latest mesh update (i know it's not related to mesh issue).  It sometimes access the node and dig regular items and thus wasting inventory....

no problem for me. it will dig normal item while GP less than 600
(05-06-2016, 04:19 PM)kslcom Wrote:  
(05-06-2016, 04:09 PM)rafale101 Wrote:  Anyone is still using this gathering profile? I found that mingp=600 isn't always working since latest mesh update (i know it's not related to mesh issue).  It sometimes access the node and dig regular items and thus wasting inventory....

no problem for me. it will dig normal item while GP less than 600

That is actually the problem, cos mingp=600 restricts accessing the node when GP is less than 600 previously....
so when char has 600 -> it uses skill on empheral nodes
when char has less than 600 -> it just stands next to Emphereal node until timed out or reach 600GP.

Also, I can see it sometime, even reach 600GP, it just digs normal items....
Thing is that, if the task is dealing with Emphereal node, it should use collectible gloves first and thus it never dig anything normal.
sorry guys tek to the rescue, i havn't really notice since i've been working on a new version, but yes this old version is a little fuk'd it seems so i will be releasing a new new one along with a new skill profile (and to be honest i think it's the skill profile that i modded that's messing it all up). The new skill profile will be the 8/8 perfected method, although kinda waiting on the devs to fix the 'info.wear >= 30' in the 'ffxiv_task_gather.lua' cause currently the rotation will work perfectly expect for one path that it takes where you get a 35/30 wear and the bot is looking for 30, so you'll just stand there looking hella stupid.

Edit: nvm, i guess the reddit 8/8 image is a lil off it should have the bottom arrow pointing up towards utmost caution on a eye proc and not jump to a second methodical right away.
(05-06-2016, 09:07 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  sorry guys tek to the rescue, i havn't really notice since i've been working on a new version, but yes this old version is a little fuk'd it seems so i will be releasing a new new one along with a new skill profile (and to be honest i think it's the skill profile that i modded that's messing it all up). The new skill profile will be the 8/8 perfected method, although kinda waiting on the devs to fix the 'info.wear >= 30' in the 'ffxiv_task_gather.lua' cause currently the rotation will work perfectly expect for one path that it takes where you get a 35/30 wear and the bot is looking for 30, so you'll just stand there looking hella stupid.

Edit: nvm, i guess the reddit 8/8 image is a lil off it should have the bottom arrow pointing up towards utmost caution on a eye proc and not jump to a second methodical right ayou 
you do what i thinking. i  tend to create an skill profile that can do 8/8 for Land/leafborne Aethersand. but i have no exp for skill manager. i am glad to hear you doing that. i hope it can be release soon.
doesn't take any skill :), just effort that's all. It's only words, buttons, and logic, and you build skill profiles in the game doesn't require lua coding skills, so at this point you just have to put more effort towards what you want to make :D. And what I've mentioned has been done for a while it's not being made, only thing that changed recently is the additional utmost caution added before the second double methodical appraisal.

Note: keep practicing that English it's getting there :D ( English is my language and i suck at it :) ), and the only reason it hasn't been released yet is that i'm scared lmao, that's where all my gil comes from and as soon as i put v1.0 & v1.1 out to the public ppl started selling fire clusters for 38 a pop on my server, wind, earth & lightning also took a hit like shards are going for more, so idk what to do and i can see why ppl are hesitant to release stuff now. like how do fire clusters go from 250+ (which is still kinda on the low end but still a fair price) to now 38 a pop that's insane.

Edit: but it will be released eventually i just don't know when (soon though) :( . If I release this new stuff watch all sands drop 50%-85% in value, which will be very sad and discouraging. But still i'll release it because i'm a curious person and want to see if that is what will happen to all sands besides seaborne basically.

Edit 2: At the very latest, since we have a Friday the 13th coming up i'll set that as the furthest release date.

Edit 3: Also would be nice if people rated the forum topic so i can know where it stands.
Thank you so much for the hard work Tek. Your profile works extremely well right out-of-the-box, though I have made a few adjustments to it.

At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to force the bot to wait until it regenerates 600 GP before hitting the Ephemeral Node. It has a maxtime and timeout values but it is not always enough to reach 600 GP, even after using a Cordial. Giving it a higher timeout only solves half the problem, as it waits for the timer to complete even after using the node.

Currently, if the bot does not have 600 GP upon reaching the Ephemeral Node (and Cordials are on cooldown), it will attempt to move on to another node, and the whole train derails. My desired behavior is to have it sit at the Ephemeral Node until it reaches 600 GP, regardless of how long it takes, and resume the task afterwards.