Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
I have all the store bought profiles as well, yet yours is so nice and much better for my type of end game farming. I have not paid too close of attention , yet seems to be working very well. Impressive yields so far, not sure how large the yield range due to Randomness Reducing. You basically just cleared up on the post above what i had noticed on the 451+ profiles. Keep the releases coming, I for one really do appreciate your efforts, and sharing with the community! I will be testing the fishing one next.
(05-23-2016, 04:02 AM)Underwhelp Wrote:  I have all the store bought profiles as well, yet yours is so nice and much better for my type of end game farming. I have not paid too close of attention , yet seems to be working very well. Impressive yields so far, not sure how large the yield range due to Randomness Reducing. You basically just cleared up on the post above what i had noticed on the 451+ profiles. Keep the releases coming, I for one really do appreciate your efforts, and sharing with the community! I will be testing the fishing one next.

Wait till i drop these next two profiles for cluster & crystal gathering, you'll be overflowing in all types of clusters & crystals except for Ice & Water obviously since it's based off fishing aetherial gathering mostly. But ya compared to before the inventory is filling 10 times slower since now the maximum item yield is 1-2 items using the 8/8 rotation, the next two profiles will be using the 2/8 rotation to always gather 4 items per node. So the inventory will be filling 2-4 times faster technically when using the cluster & crystal profiles.
How do you change the gearset #s in the profile?
(05-28-2016, 06:16 AM)ediblexenvy Wrote:  How do you change the gearset #s in the profile?

Edit: Check out the main post I added a FAQ just in case people start asking other questions as well (sorry about my stoned reply, I was feeling rather sarcastic).
(05-29-2016, 12:28 AM)kidz14 Wrote:  
(05-28-2016, 06:16 AM)ediblexenvy Wrote:  How do you change the gearset #s in the profile?

Edit: Check out the main post I added a FAQ just in case people start asking other questions as well (sorry about my stoned reply, I was feeling rather sarcastic).

Thank you! I'll check it out. No worries I figured it was sort of a dumb question but I'm not really good at this stuff.
Smurfon steroids Wrote:hey sorry im super noob to  this  whole side of  farming, how do i know if my  gear set is 18 or 19? i dont have 60 botanist do i need ot have it? also  i activate profile but nothing happens. thanks

ya sorry you had PM's disabled, that's kinda weird you'd choose to send a PM instead of posting here and then on top of that not allow ppl to PM you back lol. And about your Lv 60 question sorry but i'm just not answering that, read the requirements section in the very first post. (Also welcome to minion since i'm guessing you're much newer then most)

[Image: HV4C1ojd]
I have add the new aetherial item into profiles and change collectible ratio. but seems to the bot does not gather new item(lover's Laurel, raidant astral mordine) i assume bot does not recognise the new items. have you tried that tek? thank you.
(06-08-2016, 11:17 AM)kslcom Wrote:  I have add the new aetherial item into profiles and change collectible ratio. but seems to the bot does not gather new item(lover's Laurel, raidant astral mordine) i assume bot does not recognise the new items. have you tried that tek? thank you.

kslcom please keep your editing un-related issues out of my topic that's something to ask the support section. these profiles on the other hand work just fine.
(06-08-2016, 11:17 AM)kslcom Wrote:  I have add the new aetherial item into profiles and change collectible ratio. but seems to the bot does not gather new item(lover's Laurel, raidant astral mordine) i assume bot does not recognise the new items. have you tried that tek? thank you.
I have tried aswell, you have to wait for the acelib to be updated I was told.

Share if you have times, item names and slots. It's much more productively if we can see it rather than you attempting to troubleshoot it on your on. on page 1 someone made a suggestion to add a node that was added and provided all the node information including locations. Potentially follow the same plane of thought he did for better results!

-Quick