Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(06-08-2016, 02:28 PM)quickpurchase Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 11:17 AM)kslcom Wrote:  I have add the new aetherial item into profiles and change collectible ratio. but seems to the bot does not gather new item(lover's Laurel, raidant astral mordine) i assume bot does not recognise the new items. have you tried that tek? thank you.

Share if you have times, item names and slots. It's much more productively if we can see it rather than you attempting to troubleshoot it on your on. on page 1 someone made a suggestion to add a node that was added and provided all the node information including locations. Potentially follow the same plane of thought he did for better results!

-Quick

This guy has the right idea, good to know some of us still have brains. Like i'm over here doing MSQ and this guy wants me to go find new nodes that haven't been posted anywhere and that's for their time(s) and location(s). Also a tip might be to use the item ID rather then the items name since ya most likely ACE hasn't got it in his library yet, idk. (also are these consider folklore nodes? if so then a much bigger update is most likely needed to get that going properly)
So after testing this out for myself after a friend told me the nodes didn't change, same nodes with just more item. It turns out it's working just fine, although i mean i did just grab a AceLib update most likely what did the trick but ya, just edit the current Lv 60 item(s) to the new ones and you guys should be good to go. Next time maybe just chill out and wait for Ace to get out of bed.
(06-08-2016, 05:32 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  So after testing this out for myself after a friend told me the nodes didn't change, same nodes with just more item. It turns out it's working just fine, although i mean i did just grab a AceLib update most likely what did the trick but ya, just edit the current Lv 60 item(s) to the new ones and you guys should be good to go. Next time maybe just chill out and wait for Ace to get out of bed.

Kidz,
There are two areas you have to change it right? 

The Item# and the ["Collectables"] section.

I don't see anywhere else where adjustments were required.
(06-08-2016, 09:45 PM)quickpurchase Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 05:32 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  So after testing this out for myself after a friend told me the nodes didn't change, same nodes with just more item. It turns out it's working just fine, although i mean i did just grab a AceLib update most likely what did the trick but ya, just edit the current Lv 60 item(s) to the new ones and you guys should be good to go. Next time maybe just chill out and wait for Ace to get out of bed.

Kidz,
There are two areas you have to change it right? 

The Item# and the ["Collectables"] section.

I don't see anywhere else where adjustments were required.

Correct only two spots item1 and in the collectible list for that node. Also might have to set rare and special rare to false.

EDIT: reason being fire moraine and all the other items are rare and we don't want them all, only the ones we list.
for all the noobs that can't edit a text file, i've went ahead and posted up the new light-kissed profile for ya. Might also add one to the cluster/crystal page (even tho the ice/water yield is kinda low, the cluster still make mad money)
yeah noticed a couple minor changes that need to be made to all profiles to ensure 0 unwanted items (seeing how very rarely it was sometimes going to the re-spawn nodes task and gathering at the unsoiled node instead, this was mostly due to very minor x,y,z co-ordinate changes and very minor radius adjustments needed). So ya maybe by next Friday or earlier i'll have enough testing done to make sure that the changes i made are 100% fool proof (not that these changes even need to be made, but will help get 1-3 more aetherial items for those of us w/o sellout LoL, sorry but i like perfection and it's not quite perfect yet).
(06-10-2016, 06:57 AM)kidz14 Wrote:  yeah noticed a couple minor changes that need to be made to all profiles to ensure 0 unwanted items (seeing how very rarely it was sometimes going to the re-spawn nodes task and gathering at the unsoiled node instead, this was mostly due to very minor x,y,z co-ordinate changes and very minor radius adjustments needed). So ya maybe by next Friday or earlier i'll have enough testing done to make sure that the changes i made are 100% fool proof (not that these changes even need to be made, but will help get 1-3 more aetherial items for those of us w/o sellout LoL, sorry but i like perfection and it's not quite perfect yet).

Not sure if it's the profile or the bot in general. I've noticed recently some odd behavior when running the profile. It feels like FPS loss and the bot stands there doing nothing. If i start it... the FPS loss goes away and if i start it the profile runs as normal. May be unrelated but thought i'd mention it since I'm using the new light-kiss profile.
I've noticed it happens in steps 17 and 18. I've commented out these steps and will test it overnight. It's without failure to occur around these steps which are (water crystals).
(06-11-2016, 07:03 AM)quickpurchase Wrote:  I've noticed it happens in steps 17 and 18. I've commented out these steps and will test it overnight. It's without failure to occur around these steps which are (water crystals).

I commented out the crystal farming on 17 and 18 and it continued with no issues. I think it's related to your previous statements regarding node location adjustements.
And now for a real noob question - purely because I don't know anything about any of this. But in which folder would I put the Aetherial V1.0.lua file? And do I run it as a quest, gathering.... if someone can please tell me what the options must be for the bot, or point me to where I can find it I would appreciate it.

Please ignore if this question has annoyed you.