Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
Kidz14 confirmed step 17 and 18 are not working on any of the profiles. I just tried running 1.x 301 fast and ran into the same issue on steps 17 and 18. I'm on the road today but later tonight i'll see if I can find the correct node locations. I know they're just crystal farm spots.
(06-11-2016, 04:32 PM)Smashandrun Wrote:  And now for a real noob question - purely because I don't know anything about any of this. But in which folder would I put the Aetherial V1.0.lua file? And do I run it as a quest, gathering.... if someone can please tell me what the options must be for the bot, or point me to where I can find it I would appreciate it.

Please ignore if this question has annoyed you.

Default folder 
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles

Your running Bot Mode: Gather
(06-11-2016, 10:01 PM)quickpurchase Wrote:  Kidz14 confirmed step 17 and 18 are not working on any of the profiles. I just tried running 1.x  301 fast and ran into the same issue on steps 17 and 18. I'm on the road today but later tonight i'll see if I can find the correct node locations. I know they're just crystal farm spots.

Well the new 4 x,y,z's that I've changed seems to have done the trick just need to test it a bit more, currently got a 24hr suspension for calling other players garbage in DF, but ya hopefully all will be good soon enough, testing resumes tomorrow. Probably will release if it goes good by tomorrow night. But there's also some other bot related issues going on at the moment (where after it runs for a while if I don't disable and re-enable it my FPS drops to like 8 or lower making the game almost un-playable, but right after the disable/re-enable works perfect again for a while till it happens again) gotta love patches and how they mess everything up.
(06-11-2016, 04:32 PM)Smashandrun Wrote:  And now for a real noob question - purely because I don't know anything about any of this. But in which folder would I put the Aetherial V1.0.lua file? And do I run it as a quest, gathering.... if someone can please tell me what the options must be for the bot, or point me to where I can find it I would appreciate it.

Please ignore if this question has annoyed you.

Bot mode: gathering 
Profile: pick the one you want
Location for file: C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles

Edit: sorry bout that quickpurchase didn't see you had that guy covered
Fixed the FPS drop by commenting out Steps 17 and 18. Has something to do specifically with those. I ran last night without FPS drops. The drops come when you hit those 2 steps.
(06-12-2016, 12:29 AM)quickpurchase Wrote:  Fixed the FPS drop by commenting out Steps 17 and 18. Has something to do specifically with those. I ran last night without FPS drops. The drops come when you hit those 2 steps.

Awesome tip, this is where mine was stopping alot too, other spots still snag up though, just not as much as this one.

Tried something random and went to get titanium ore (Since they shot up to 1000 each somehow) in tail feather with 3 marker teams and it did the same thing here though after about 30 minutes each time too. Thinking something is going on with the bot after 3.3, yay patch days. Gave fx a heads up in the support forum. Noticed something in console.
Fishing one is still flawless.
(06-12-2016, 12:29 AM)quickpurchase Wrote:  Fixed the FPS drop by commenting out Steps 17 and 18. Has something to do specifically with those. I ran last night without FPS drops. The drops come when you hit those 2 steps.

Nice to know thank you so much for all the help ppl. Will 100% be fixed and re-released tomorrow.
okay guys v1.3 is live please help me test it and report back any fuck ups, plz and thank you. (tasks 8, 11 & 18 all were changed up slightly, within all the profiles.)

Edit: Also added a 60s n Light profile which will go for the Lv 60 normal items first, and only the newer light-kissed items after, since they pop rarely and reduce to the best items possible. (reason for adding this guy is because some other sands are jumping back up on the AH with the release of Light-Kissed.)
Thanks for the assist and updated files. Done a full cycle already and all seems good to go.
Thanks for reporting back appreciate the feedback