Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(04-19-2016, 06:10 PM)rafale101 Wrote:  Hey kidz, suggest you to put Fire Moraine, Lightning Moraine and Highland Oregano as item1 due to they are also colleactables and not hidden.

Also the xyz of task 7 is suggested to change to below because the original is way too danger lol
["x"] = 171.51;
["y"] = 69.52;
["z"] = 107.36;
["h"] = 1.29;

Other than these, the profile runs perfectly.

task 7,8,9 have already been changed out on my end to do earth clusters :) , and i don't want Fire Moraine, Lightning Moraine and Highland Oregano (but thx for both suggestions), the reason is because they don't yield good crystals/clusters, which is the intention of this profile. I figured i could release it to you people and you guys could do with it what you will, i mean the only reason people would use this is if they are to cheap to invest in the already made store packages, which several users have invested plenty of time in. (this was made more as an example to show people how to create their own profiles, that can bounce around and also has an example of built in collectibles, so you don't even have to set them up in the main UI)

Edit: And on that note v1.1 which includes Black Soil and Peat Moss gathering has now been released.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial Gathering v1.0 (Heavensward) - by kidz14 - 04-19-2016, 10:49 PM