Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
doesn't take any skill :), just effort that's all. It's only words, buttons, and logic, and you build skill profiles in the game doesn't require lua coding skills, so at this point you just have to put more effort towards what you want to make :D. And what I've mentioned has been done for a while it's not being made, only thing that changed recently is the additional utmost caution added before the second double methodical appraisal.

Note: keep practicing that English it's getting there :D ( English is my language and i suck at it :) ), and the only reason it hasn't been released yet is that i'm scared lmao, that's where all my gil comes from and as soon as i put v1.0 & v1.1 out to the public ppl started selling fire clusters for 38 a pop on my server, wind, earth & lightning also took a hit like shards are going for more, so idk what to do and i can see why ppl are hesitant to release stuff now. like how do fire clusters go from 250+ (which is still kinda on the low end but still a fair price) to now 38 a pop that's insane.

Edit: but it will be released eventually i just don't know when (soon though) :( . If I release this new stuff watch all sands drop 50%-85% in value, which will be very sad and discouraging. But still i'll release it because i'm a curious person and want to see if that is what will happen to all sands besides seaborne basically.

Edit 2: At the very latest, since we have a Friday the 13th coming up i'll set that as the furthest release date.

Edit 3: Also would be nice if people rated the forum topic so i can know where it stands.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial Gathering v1.1 (Heavensward) - by kidz14 - 05-07-2016, 07:24 PM