Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(06-08-2016, 02:28 PM)quickpurchase Wrote:  
(06-08-2016, 11:17 AM)kslcom Wrote:  I have add the new aetherial item into profiles and change collectible ratio. but seems to the bot does not gather new item(lover's Laurel, raidant astral mordine) i assume bot does not recognise the new items. have you tried that tek? thank you.

Share if you have times, item names and slots. It's much more productively if we can see it rather than you attempting to troubleshoot it on your on. on page 1 someone made a suggestion to add a node that was added and provided all the node information including locations. Potentially follow the same plane of thought he did for better results!

-Quick

This guy has the right idea, good to know some of us still have brains. Like i'm over here doing MSQ and this guy wants me to go find new nodes that haven't been posted anywhere and that's for their time(s) and location(s). Also a tip might be to use the item ID rather then the items name since ya most likely ACE hasn't got it in his library yet, idk. (also are these consider folklore nodes? if so then a much bigger update is most likely needed to get that going properly)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial Gathering v1.2 (Sands) - by kidz14 - 06-08-2016, 04:14 PM