Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(06-11-2016, 10:01 PM)quickpurchase Wrote:  Kidz14 confirmed step 17 and 18 are not working on any of the profiles. I just tried running 1.x  301 fast and ran into the same issue on steps 17 and 18. I'm on the road today but later tonight i'll see if I can find the correct node locations. I know they're just crystal farm spots.

Well the new 4 x,y,z's that I've changed seems to have done the trick just need to test it a bit more, currently got a 24hr suspension for calling other players garbage in DF, but ya hopefully all will be good soon enough, testing resumes tomorrow. Probably will release if it goes good by tomorrow night. But there's also some other bot related issues going on at the moment (where after it runs for a while if I don't disable and re-enable it my FPS drops to like 8 or lower making the game almost un-playable, but right after the disable/re-enable works perfect again for a while till it happens again) gotta love patches and how they mess everything up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.2 (Added Light-Kissed Gathering) - by kidz14 - 06-11-2016, 10:36 PM