Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
Check 
(06-14-2016, 07:56 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  Correct 12 junk slots to avoid many items below 451. But i mean i have seen it where it'll still go after peat moss very rarely, and i think this is probably most likely due to the maxtime on certain tasks. so like lets say it's going for 10, and for some reason skip 10 and go's into 11, 11 will still see the 10 node and will go after it first and get normal junk items, ie: Peat Moss. Still working out the little bugs, but for the most part it's doing what's it's suppose to. (I Just have to perfect all the maxtime's, and also the radius's which are very important to avoid seeing that unsoiled node if not on it's task). As for the 8/8 rotation it really only triggers when DE procs, if it doesn't proc at all that's how i determine it being a dud/junk item. And i'm sure gathering/perception matter now mostly for the new light kiess items tho, cause my % on them is 81% so i obtain nothing quite often, but i'm sure once i get better gear it'll be like gathering the old lv 60 items and it'll pull more in.

below is the rotation it's using (except for the second bottom path where it goes methodical to methodical, that was causing item wear of 35 so i threw in a utmost before the last methodical, which is how i think the creator intended the rotation to go, but as you can see the bottom most rotation is intended to save GP and not get junk below a 451 rating)

Ok, that is all I needed clarification on. It's doing it's job the way it is told to do, Thanks again! Luckily some of the stuff like black soil is profitable as a non collectable. So it's doing a good thing regardless.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Tasks 8,11 & 18 Updated) - by datsit - 06-14-2016, 08:17 PM