Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(06-20-2016, 04:20 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  
(06-20-2016, 02:46 PM)almujhool Wrote:  Hi, while using the Aetherial v1.1 (60s n Light) profile, i noticed that the bot sometimes doesn't use the DE rotation to get 450+ collectible items, the bod does wait until the gp gets to 600 but then it doesn't use the gp.

i noticed that 1 every 2 runs the bot will not use the gp to get higher rarity even though the gp is 600.

is this normal?

thanks

Edit: forgot to thank you for this amazing profile and you hard work. thanks a lot.

If you read post 1 you'd know (another un-needed post thx) love stupidity and kids that expect spoon feeding. How do ppl except a super rotation like that to be 100% Everytime 450+ you wish SE isn't trying to spoon feed you like me.

The thx is great but doesn't explain you not taking the time to read post one, just as I took the time to make post 1, for this exact reason.

i did read the whole 9 pages before posting the question. 
i didn't find why the bot doesn't use the gp sometimes to collect the material even if i had +600 gp.
i wanted to know is it normal or something is wrong with my bot setup.

thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Tasks 8,11 & 18 Updated) - by almujhool - 06-20-2016, 10:45 PM