Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(06-21-2016, 01:04 AM)almujhool Wrote:  thanks for replying but that's not what i meant by my question.

i'll try to rephrase it in a better format.

i do get a lots of collectible items which is great. but sometimes my bot go to a node with 600 gp but it does not use the gp for higher collectability.
so is this a normal or its a problem on my end?

Yes it is normal and that is why you have "dud items" meaning a not collectable, this is literally what I asked just in different context. The reason you get nothing even with 600 gp, is because when you go into your rotation, the rotation provided by kidz which he even provided a nice picture is it starts out with Impulsive appraisal. Now if you read the ability of impulsive appraisal, you will notice it says word for word "Additional effect: 30% chance discerning eye activates. Uses one gathering attempt". So...what that means is, if discerning eye did not proc then the next rotation would be do do another impulsive appraisal. If that one does not proc then you will get nothing and no GP is wasted. Look at the diagram on page 8, it gives the entire rotation in detail if DE procs and if DE only procs once.

@kidz14
Now "spoon feeding" not so much...it's just lack of understanding, which I am guilty of and usually try to figure out before posting anything. "Spoon Feeding" that's actually fucking funny since everyone on here uses the fucking bot. Snicker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Tasks 8,11 & 18 Updated) - by datsit - 06-21-2016, 02:55 PM