Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(07-03-2016, 01:51 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  If you don't mind me asking LMFAO what did you change, because the skill profile is already doing exactly what is mentioned above without any changes, and getting 550 will highly depend on the type of item being gathered for example sometimes even on the light-kissed and Lv 60 items my gear will still cause me to gather 495, and gathering the 321 item wont happen unless actual changes are made to the gather profile itself doesn't have anything to do with the skill profile, so really you didn't change anything LoL, like litterally you didn't change anything but the skill profiles name lol this profile was already doing the best and only greatest rotation out there

lol i take that back maybe one other change that you think was so godly that this needed to be re-posted was the addition of sharp vision lmfao once again, anyways good job on adding sharp vision and changing the skill profiles name lmfao

As I said, the 321 behavior is unchanged.

For me, I was routinely getting 321/451/495/550 with your SkillManager profile. This seems to be your intended behavior, as in your main post you mention 451+.

Now the only options are 321 and 550 with proper gear.

The change is that I fixed Discerning Eye. Be careful of where you put that foot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) - by artemon - 07-03-2016, 05:42 PM