Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(07-05-2016, 08:10 PM)Runogaming Wrote:  I cant seem to work out how these work.

I have placed in correct folders, when starting it will port to  a random zone then go to loc to gather.  It the proceeds to first node and gathers Crystals then picks a second node to go to then again gathers crystal, then it loops these 2 nodes and doesn't go to any in between.  Also only collecting crystals and not collectibles to break down.

What would I be doing wrong, I have been through every page and cant seem to find anyone else ask this.

I have reloaded bot and game, also deleted mesh files and redownloaded, but same issue

just put your foot in art's ass, it's what i'm about to do soon, mister i know the best rotation in the world yet couldn't make it till kidz dropped his shit :), (script kiddie) lol also never said i created the rotation it comes with, all i did was give minion knowledge of the 8/8 reddit rotation (also didn't need 1000 skills in my profile to do it properly either), something nobody had going which i was super surprised about!

But ya anyways, it sounds like you may not have placed the skill profiles in the right folder, because after it ports it's suppose to go right to the collectible node first and wait on 600 GP. And if you don't have the right profiles in the skillprofile folder it'll just do w/e rotation it wants to, how about a lil more info on what tasks it's going to, because when i use it the bot it will even just sit there at the main node till i have 600GP and can hit it, info i'd need from you if like task #'s it's able to do and what is the skillprofile name it's using while doing the gathering.

Collectable Tasks = 1, 4, 7, 10, 13 & 16, All the other tasks are just to reset your collectible node.
Profile = Tekz Aetherial Gathering v1.1 & if it's not then you dropped the skillprofiles in the wrong folder.
Also I hope you changed the gearsets, i'm guessing you did cause if you didn't it wouldn't even move usually.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) - by kidz14 - 07-07-2016, 03:59 AM