Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Tek's Aetherial Gathering FSH v1.1 (Clusters,Crystals&Sands)
Link isn't allowing for a RAW file to be downloaded and unzipped. It is automatically opening in Notepad. Suggestions? (Same goes for the Seafood stew profile a few posts above)
right click, save link as?
(12-14-2016, 05:11 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  right click, save link as?

Doing that or left clicking it will open it in Notepad with a bunch of odd characters and not actually download the RAW file
Odd, saving link should , by definition, save, not open. Try a different browser?

The other issue sounds like you somehow associated rar files with notepad. Restore the file association or reinstall winrar to fix the association.
Got it to work with the above advise. Thank you!
minimum gathering and perception?
(12-28-2016, 09:50 AM)xxspiraxx Wrote:  minimum gathering and perception?

not sure, but pretty sure i had the HQ ironworks set, not even melded at the time. And if gil is a problem just grab a shard profile and sell them shards in stack of like 100-250 for always higher then those with like 1000+ for like double what the 1000 stacks are going for, people will buy em because they can't afford the bigger stacks, and want to level crafting or just need to craft like one item and don't have a type of shard.

Here's a Profile that i use to farm shards. uses only botany and the built in gathering_shards profile that comes with minion. Just a note might do weird things after 2000, so until i fix it up and release it might wanna transfer them shards over when you wake up, you can't farm 2000 of all over 8 hrs, i think it gets about like close to a thousand. but it will get them in increments off 500 at a time and then move on to the next type of shard. If you play the market right you can easily make 1mil+ a day which would be pretty much an HQ ironworks piece a day.
I just wanted to let you know I love you.

Thanks for the great profiles.
I absolutely love your work!

Question though. When I use your Aetherial Only profile, I get back to my computer and find that the bot has idled for hours in a zone doing nothing. I can't seem to figure out why this is happening. I have to reset the bot for it to start doing anything.

Thanks
That is the 32 bit bot running out of memory. when gathering, it will happen somewhat quickly due to all the zoning and mesh loading. You can try enabling LOD in your graphics to help a bit, or you can see if this will work on the 64 bit bot.