Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
[Module] MGP Calculator v4
Out of curiosity has anyone discovered the fastest MGP farm? I'm at almost 14000/hr doing the cuff-a-cur during the seasonal event.

I suspect triad/chocoracing may be faster using AHK scripting though.
technicly a fine miner would be best minigame for mgp @9600 mgp (14400 incl 50%) per 6 successfull double up on titan, but for the 3 games available cuff/tower is best. long as you have post game delay at 0.
[Image: W9gEjP3.png]
Thats about the max I can get.
Triad gets about 7-8k I'd say.
When i use this I get a Debug window.
(07-09-2016, 03:34 PM)Poopy diapers Wrote:  When i use this I get a Debug window.

I'll be home in like 6 hours from now and will look at it. They may have changed something if there was an update. Been away for a few days.
Whats showing in console?
thx for the addon
(07-10-2016, 01:33 AM)JWD1994 Wrote:  
(07-09-2016, 03:34 PM)Poopy diapers Wrote:  When i use this I get a Debug window.

I'll be home in like 6 hours from now and will look at it. They may have changed something if there was an update. Been away for a few days.

console says:
failed with
[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/MGPCalc/MGPCalc.lua']:130: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'MGP' (anil value)
Updated for new Minion button :)
Hi, bro i have used most of your modules and it's really good. I wanna request a module like automating the turn ins? Like I have multiple blue scrips and it's tiring to turn them in one by one. Like a turn in module wherein it will check what's in your inventory and just turn them in. Im doing this because im doing a massive desynth (e.g. spruce plywood and a lot of blue scrip for crafting). It will make crafter's life easier XD. Pls say you can make it. I am even willing to pay it if you will put it in store.
(07-22-2016, 02:04 AM)Poopy diapers Wrote:  
(07-10-2016, 01:33 AM)JWD1994 Wrote:  

console says:
failed with
[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/MGPCalc/MGPCalc.lua']:130: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'MGP' (anil value)

any news on this, I have the same issue with v4