Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
[Module] Bot Stop Timer
Stand alone addon from my MGP calculator to disable the bot after a set time.
If I'm not too asleep it should work fine with no conflicts with the Stop Timer in the MGP Calculator.
Let me know if there are any issues.

[Image: ObaKfS3.png] [Image: QAVIjRI.png]

It's pretty basic but for anyone confused the drop down on "Stop Timer" works as so.
Disable: Will run without a stop timer
Custom Time: Enter your own time into the "Custom Time" section following the time format underneath e.g. "01:25:30" will do 1 hour, 23 minutes and 30 seconds
00:30:00-24:00:00: Pre-set 30 min to 24 hour times.

Extract and copy to luamods folder.
Default path
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\Timer\
Timer.lua
module.def

Attached Files
.zip   Timer.zip (Size: 1.58 KB / Downloads: 168)
(06-02-2016, 05:57 AM)fxfire Wrote:  LOVELY! thanks a lot for sharing :) I hope you didnt have too much troube getting into the new GUI code :D

Wasn't bad. Certainly looks a load cleaner and nicer than the old GUI. Just have to play with it more and work on new stuff Like something similar to the minion icon to keep all my stuff out of it seems it appeared to only support 8 items in that table. Thanks for your help tho! :)
Would it be possible to make a timer that would act like an on/ off/ on timer?
Meaning bot for 3hrs then port to city and rest for 30min then start bot again? rinse repeat?

I know there is the scheduler built in but that does not port you to a resting location it just closes the game client. which, i use...but just curious.
Updated for new minion button :)