Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
FFXIVMinion 3.3 Update Info
(06-09-2016, 01:49 AM)super4uwak Wrote:  after the last Bot update with dudy pack, bot just crash always after few min.
been restart few times game just crash and close :-/

regards super4uwak

I have also had countless game crashes since the last update.
The day prior to the 3.3 update, I had run the bot off and on for roughly 12 hours without any issues using the same Party Grind profile and characters.

If I am in any HW area using the grind, party grind, or quest/class quest profiles, the game crashes within 10 min with no indication as to why, the window just closes and is queued to restart in the launcher - over and over.
I have no idea if the HW areas have anything at all to do with it, but each time it has crashed in this manner, I was in CWH or Churning Mists.

I also tried doing a dungeon, but after entering the dungeon, the minion just opens and closes the duty window over and over and never starts as well.

I switched to a low level character (10ARC) in Non-HW areas and the 1-50 Questing profile and it has worked for 4 hours now, levelling to 23 with no issues.
I have not had a single crash since switching to the level 10 - had to log out for maintenance.

Looking at the windows logs, there are numerous entries corresponding to the crashes :

Access Violation :
[Faulting application name: MinionLauncher.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x574d896b
Faulting module name: MinionLauncher.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x574d896b
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00086615
Faulting process id: 0x1190
Faulting application start time: 0x01d1c1cf299b16dc
Faulting application path: C:\MINIONAPP\MinionLauncher.exe
Faulting module path: C:\MINIONAPP\MinionLauncher.exe
Report Id: a363114c-c188-4519-bbcb-8d8f23712066]

Access Violation :
[Faulting application name: ffxiv.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x574c84cd
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x08384cdf
Faulting process id: 0x8a4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d1c1a8eced84a1
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\game\ffxiv.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: c1fc3ab2-65ff-4fc2-b5fa-7b621e08b8b5]

I thought it may have be a firewall or AV issue, so I ran the same exact setup on another PC with a new installation of Win10 with no added software other than FFXIV and the minion files, and it does the same thing - crashes and restarts around 5-10 minutes.
(06-09-2016, 06:54 AM)fxfire Wrote:  is it teleporting / swithcing maps when it crashes ?

no i just use fate grinding, leveling pack 30-60 HW

regards super4uwak
I am having the same crashes as GMleaked, I tried many times to attach the bot but it crashes, rarely attaches and when it does after some time the ui glitch happens.

Can It be a compatibility issue? because I am trying to set my alt to questing now and I tried to connect the bot for like 12 times and every time it crashes
(06-09-2016, 03:33 AM)Ace Wrote:  There should be much more debug messages in the console if loot is not working.
Please post a more complete summary/screenshot if possible.

Its repeating this until the loot window times out:

"Loot list should be open at this point."
"Iterating through loot (while loop) list."
"Checking item [1]."
"type of entry [table]"
"e.id = 3189'
"Iterating through loot (for loop) list."
"Checking item [1]."
"type of entry [table]"
"e.id = 3189"
"Iterating through roll list."
"Roll list was not a valid table"
I believe the "leave" button for PVP may be broken—at the end of a match when it gets to function pressleave, in console its spamming:

"failed with [string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_task_pvp.lua"]:141: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
Uploaded a picture, basically doing the same thing as Geirskogul said
[Image: S0S5HmS.jpg]
Duty looting should be fixed, update with minionapp
Loot update worked for 1 item drops, however if there is a second item, it spams "Already rolled on that item" message. Looks like it might have an issue going to a second or third item on the loot list.

Also, not sure why, I went in with 4 of my bots, 3 of them went and did their thing without an issue, and one of them just sat at the entrance opening and closing the duty window (nothing moving in the console). Just to test it, I tried reloading in the duty, still did it, also went and died to see if it would do something. It ressed back to zone in, then ported back to the death location and just stood their dying again and again.

All this is happening for me in LCoA normal, haven't been able to try out any of the duties yet.
have all your bots already enabled for the duty when in party 'prior' to the party leader enabling the duty. at least thats what i did to fix that.
(06-10-2016, 01:04 AM)orozcouscg Wrote:  have all your bots already enabled for the duty when in party 'prior' to the party leader enabling the duty. at least thats what i did to fix that.

Yea, same here, though the loot issue caused me to time out in the duty due to inactivity.