Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine]
Curious if anyone has any Reaction files for savages or other good example of the potential of this new addition to ACR, that they would be willing to share with the community?
This page is for support. Please use a different forum for sharing reactions.
ruin 4 hack doesnt work anymore need update maybe, you can verify it by yourself and have a nice day:)
(12-26-2017, 01:13 AM)halfbloodpr Wrote:  ruin 4 hack doesnt work anymore need update maybe, you can verify  it by yourself and have a nice day:)

Not sure you want that active anyways. If anyone has you on a parse and it is uploaded to FFLogs by anyone,  it is super easy to tell the account is hacking.
(12-26-2017, 04:39 AM)Underwhelp Wrote:  
(12-26-2017, 01:13 AM)halfbloodpr Wrote:  ruin 4 hack doesnt work anymore need update maybe, you can verify  it by yourself and have a nice day:)

Not sure you want that active anyways. If anyone has you on a parse and it is uploaded to FFLogs by anyone,  it is super easy to tell the account is hacking.

true XD
This is the first ACR profile I have purchased and I must say so far I am very very impressed.

One question I have is regarding the Raise Message. Is there a way to make it announce the name of the player being raised? With a normal in game macro you can just use <t> but I assume this will not work since you are not actually targeting a player in game.

Edit: Never mind. It seems the message is only for the manually targeted raise? Is there anyway to get the auto-raise to announce who it is raising?
It should.
Maybe i didnt add that part to summoner.
I will double check that I don't have anything set wrong but when I hit the test button I get the message but in raid when it automatically raises people there is no message.

If you can test it too that would be awesome although it is not super important.
Latest update spams Tri-Bind?
last patch hasnt changed tribind..
Make a proper report so we can see what your talking about.