Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
Servantes [Summoner][Combat Routine]
How can I do ruin 4 hack?
Will it be possible if you buy Servantes file?
ruin4 hack has been patch.
No longer possible.
How can I get it so that it doesn't switch pets in the opener?  I have the "Opener Changes Pet Toggle" unchecked, but that doesn't seem to make a different.  I have Ifrit summoned by default, but during opener it's still switching to Garuda for a little bit.  Is my settings file borked or are other people having this issue (I've had it for weeks).
@shiner1976 i have the same problem.
same here... is this still maintained? I do less dmg than with my BRD ;)
try the discord channel
(02-15-2018, 11:41 PM)shiner1976 Wrote:  How can I get it so that it doesn't switch pets in the opener?  I have the "Opener Changes Pet Toggle" unchecked, but that doesn't seem to make a different.  I have Ifrit summoned by default, but during opener it's still switching to Garuda for a little bit.  Is my settings file borked or are other people having this issue (I've had it for weeks).

You understand Garuda is part of the opener right? Contagion is kind of a thing. always start with garuda out and TICK the change pet toggle if you want ifrit after as default - or untick opener...
Hi, 

I have Servantes.

Playing on CN version of FFXIV, can I choose ServantesNA instead of ServantesCN (any difference in function?)

Also, there are many toggle buttons, some which are permanent so i don't click, any way to hide them (even via Console code?)

Chrck the customise tab in the options.
Im not sure what the differences are between versions.
(04-17-2018, 02:45 PM)sebbs Wrote:  Chrck the customise tab in the options.
Im not sure what the differences are between versions.

Thanks for the update, now Servantes is even better. I see a big difference in things like, GUI, quicker pet-sustain, stop chasing of end-fate mobs, quick self-heal + chocobo heal makes summoner much safer in aggro packs.

Great work. :)