["x"] = 162.92;
["y"] = -26.85;
  ["z"] = 456.67; 
};
["normalpriority"] = true;
["usestealth"] = false;
["gathermaps"] = false;

Any and all help is appreciated Thanks in advance
(06-25-2016, 12:44 PM)RedXvi Wrote:  How does this look my character just stands still 

local obj1 = {
["setup"] = {
["gearsetmining"] = 1;
["gearsetbotany"] = 2;
};
["tasks"] = {

["type"] = "botany";
["radius"] = 150;
["item1"] = "Wind Shard";
["minlevel"] = 01;
["mapid"] = 148;
["pos"] =  { 
["x"] = 162.92;
["y"] = -26.85;
  ["z"] = 456.67; 
};
["normalpriority"] = true;
["usestealth"] = false;
["gathermaps"] = false;

Any and all help is appreciated Thanks in advance

that formatting is horrible and that's probably your main problem, you need like notepad++ maybe, coding is all about formatting now go check the other other post me a sebbs helped you out with and instead of starting from scratch maybe copy and paste a working one and then just change values that you need, notepad ++ will help you with colour formatting and has nice block minimizing features, but ya your code above isn't even a task

local obj1 = {
    ["setup"] = {
        ["gearsetmining"] = 19;                    --you'll have to change this # most likely
        ["gearsetbotany"] = 18;                    --you'll have to change this # most likely
    };
    ["tasks"] = {
        [1] = {  -- SpruceLogs
            ["mapid"] = 155;                       --Setup Your Map ID
            ["radius"] = 300;                      --300 Is The Farthest It Can See I Think
            ["pos"] = {
                ["x"] = 397.23;                    --Setup The X Position
                ["y"] = 307.32;                    --Setup The Y Position
                ["z"] = -359.32;                   --Setup The Z Position
                ["h"] = 2.75;                      --Setup The H Position
            };
            ["type"] = "botany";                   --Tell It What Gathering Job To Use
            ["item1"] = "Spruce Log";              --Tell It What Item You Want
            ["mingp"] = 600;                       --Setup The GP Requirement
            ["eorzeaminhour"] = 8;                 --Tell It When To Head There (I Usually Go An Hr Early)
            ["eorzeamaxhour"] = 10;                --Tell It When Node Is Done (And Usually Stop It An Hr After)
            ["skillprofile"] = "";                 --Tell It What Skillprofile To Use (will probably have to make your own)
            ["gatherrares"] = false;               --Extra Stuff
            ["gatherspecialrares"] = false;        --Extra Stuff
            ["gathermaps"] = false;                --Extra Stuff
            ["gathergardening"] = false;           --Extra Stuff
            ["usecordials"] = true;                --Tell It Weather To Use Cordials Or Not
            ["unspoiled"] = true;                  --Tell It That The Node Is Unsoiled Type
            ["dangerousarea"] = false;             --If Your Level Is Low Might Want To Set As true
            ["usestealth"] = false;                --If Your Level Is Low Might Want To Set As true
        };    
    };
}
return obj1

now this is directly from the last post where me and sebbs helped you out and this is proper formatting! Copy & Paste and change the values that need changing ie: x,y,z and mapID, also gearset, and whatever else like time you can probably take it out or it'll only farming between those times, also below is the formatting for two tasks, it's really not that hard :)

local obj1 = {
    ["setup"] = {
        ["gearsetmining"] = 19;                    --you'll have to change this # most likely
        ["gearsetbotany"] = 18;                    --you'll have to change this # most likely
    };
    ["tasks"] = {
        [1] = {  -- SpruceLogs
            ["pos"] = {
            };
            ["eorzeaminhour"] = 8;                 --Tell It When To Head There (I Usually Go An Hr Early)
            ["eorzeamaxhour"] = 10;                --Tell It When Node Is Done (And Usually Stop It An Hr After)
            ["skillprofile"] = "";                 --Tell It What Skillprofile To Use (will probably have to make your own)
            ["dangerousarea"] = false;             --If Your Level Is Low Might Want To Set As true
            ["usestealth"] = false;                --If Your Level Is Low Might Want To Set As true
        };    
        [2] = {  -- SpruceLogs
            ["pos"] = {
            };
        };    
    };
}
return obj1

It's all about the formatting (ie: proper spacing so you know where you are in the code)!