Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Beast tribe dailies
(04-15-2017, 05:12 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Still debugging the random pos/id items you need to interact with.
i hope next week on the store, at a low price (under 5 euros)

This makes me happy, and now I can ditch another bot I run just for this purpose, yet that is still super glitchy as well. Just did a better job then the options so far in this bot.
I would purchase that Add-on, and then proceed to purchase it for 4 other people. That is how much I want it.
Id buy this if someone makes it.
Still working on it with my partner in crimes Hallec. Release very soon. :)
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Good luck @InDaSkyz
@AaronIsHere Thx!
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
We appreciate the transparency.
anxiously awaiting this
Why Dailies are not out on the store yet?

Still minor things we need to fix:
- When you need to "interact/use item/kill @1%@use item" (yes, in that order :) ), the radar sees the item that NOT showing in local. The radar sees things you can't see normally. It can disturbs the quest, we spend some time to debug today and it did it again.
- Everyday we add new the random pos/id.
- Still need to update Western Thanalan (some mobs spwn in areas you can't go with the actual mesh)

The code will be the same for all dailies, and one time it will be perfect we will release quickly all tribes.
Every day we think about creating Wiki page and support thread but after the debug session we think about waiting one more day to debug because it's still not perfect.
The goal is to make it 100% afkable & legit, and we're close to the goal :)
Sign me up!!!

So happy to hear about this one.