Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average
Sense [Raid Warnings/Triggers]
been try to do profil for sigmascape 3 savage but every time i put a watcher with a jumper in my timeline, sense still try to do all the callsouts which he should overjump in the timeline. what makes the whole timeline just mess for my ears.

for example when sense trigger Mechanic B he jump to timeline 545 but i will still hear the all the sound mess from timeline 150, 250, 350. which he should never seen since he should overjump that part :3 
Code:
{ post = 10, alias = "Mechanic A", sync_action = 1234, jump = 11, windowclose = 10},
{ post = 10, alias = "Mechanic B", sync_action = 4567, jump = 545, windowclose = 10},

{ post = 150, alias = "Mechanic", sound = "tank buster"},
{ post = 250, alias = "Mechanic", sound = "a o e"},
{ post = 350, alias = "Mechanic", sound = "dodge"},

{ post = 550, alias = "Mechanic"},

is there a way to detect/trigger adds appear? like to do a callout or something else when the add with the special name spawn in the fight!?
For the longest time I haven't been able to use the audio for sense profiles. I actually tested the soundengine.exe file and now it produces no sound which is weird because it use to. Any idea why this is?
are there profiles anywhere premade? the dropbox links arent working
(03-18-2018, 12:39 PM)NSix Wrote:  are there profiles anywhere premade? the dropbox links arent working

Here probably, if i understood what you mean!
hi

i wonder how do you make the sense start ? i tested the timeline and works fine but what should i do for sense to auto start when countdown reach 0 and the fight begins ?

thank you
Hello,

I've purchased sense, but I cannot get it to work. Does it matter than I'm not using the US client?
I've installed the two exe files (ran it in the bin folder), but when the fight begins nothing happens even when all the options are checked on.
How does this work??
You still need profiles for the specific fight ;-)
(05-09-2018, 03:47 AM)djfwhw Wrote:  Hello,

I've purchased sense, but I cannot get it to work. Does it matter than I'm not using the US client?
I've installed the two exe files (ran it in the bin folder), but when the fight begins nothing happens even when all the options are checked on.
How does this work??

so if you install how you guide shows it should work.

when you use diffrent client it can be have some problems with some profils yes, there are diffrent way to creat triggers/watcher if the profil try to detecting a English text chat message but you play in german or france client it will not work for sure, but if the person who creat the profil use triggers via detect action ID than it should work with all cliens.
in this case you have to adjust the profil to your client on your own or creat own profils, may you can try to contact the profil creater may he will try to help you.
Hi !
I do not know why, but now my addon sense, do not read the sounds of the profiles, since a few days on o9s , o10s , o11s.
Any ideas ?
is the addon not supported anymore or something? it doesn't seem like anyone working on eden savage (e1s-e4s)