Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average
Sense [Raid Warnings/Triggers]
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\Sense
Is this like the WoW addon "Deadly Boss Mods"? That would very cool indeed!
(11-17-2016, 10:52 PM)derwolf24 Wrote:  This might be a dumb question but can someone point me in the right direction for the Add-on folder. I cannot find it no matter where I look.
Can you help me please I just bought the sense and I don't know how to set up sound and other thing and already have profiles thank you
Any chance on getting a new profile for A11S? I love the profiles and great work!
Can we get a Sense discord just for the Sense Plugin?
How to control the volume of the TTS callouts? Too loud :D

1 more question, could anyone help me with a simple chat detect, why it's not working, here's my trigger:

local profile = {
name = "test",

triggers = {

{ detect_chat = "You mount the black chocobo",
sound = "Petrification",
},
},
}

P.S. I have "detect_action = " work with TTS, so it's not a problem with TTS.
I have managed to find a way to control the sound, but can't still seems to make "detect_chat" work.
Another question I have is about "detect_delay", as I understand it delays the callout by time in ms? I tried "detect_delay = 3000," (3sec I assume?) but it doesn't seem to delay the TTS.

Overall I would like to see more documentation on this addon :p
The Download links do not work anymore and before I buy this I would also like to see more how this functions. IS it like that wow module? Does it warn you what to do and when?
Hi, can anyone answer how to make Sense detect markers (examples: A9 acid drops, zurvan blue marker for cannon etc.) and call out when the marker is on you? You don't get a debuff so buff ID won't work and I'm only interested in calling it out when it's on me cuz I'm so unattentive :D