Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average
Sense [Raid Warnings/Triggers]
This might be a stupid question.. but those .exe's are they just supposed to be stuck in the bin folder or are they to be opened and installed into the bin folder? The reason I ask this is because when I go to run them (normally or elevated) nothing happens. Yes I restarted my computer. Or are the current DL links for those .exe's giving a broken file?

EDIT: Also- firewall and antiviruses are disabled. Still nothing.
(02-01-2017, 03:06 PM)MrQich Wrote:  This might be a stupid question.. but those .exe's are they just supposed to be stuck in the bin folder or are they to be opened and installed into the bin folder? The reason I ask this is because when I go to run them (normally or elevated) nothing happens. Yes I restarted my computer. Or are the current DL links for those .exe's giving a broken file?

EDIT: Also- firewall and antiviruses are disabled. Still nothing.

The way it worked for me is I put them in the right folder and ran both a couple of times, I think they register something (even though no window pops up) and then the text overlays and tts starts to work.
Can you make a detection function for "new entitties"?
Let's say adds spawn during the fight and I want an alert to sound then, I have the ID of adds but no idea how to make such function. Range can be very wide like 100 (the whole nearby arena).
Pls delete this post  Expect
Can you use only English as a profile in principle?
So I got a few friends that have bought this addon and a lot are complaining, because they pay for something that they have to do work for and research and testing.. This addon is pointless if someone isnt investing time making a profile for and i understand why people are getting frustrated.

Only one person was creating them and he probably got tired of making them or cannot making them anymore, so now 0 profile are being done for the end game like a11s and a12s. Even with Foxhound little download it still extremely complicate to try to make a profile for this endgame content..
so right now we pay for an addon that we have to do the research, the work and the testing to get it to use accordingly..

That means that if no one is creating profile for sense for futur content bcz it's too much work, it become a useless addon.

Thank you for understanding.
(03-14-2017, 06:23 PM)chriskara10 Wrote:  So I got a few friends that have bought this addon and a lot are complaining, because they pay for something that they have to do work for and research and testing.. This addon is pointless if someone isnt investing time making a profile for and i understand why people are getting frustrated.

Only one person was creating them and he probably got tired of making them or cannot making them anymore, so now 0 profile are being done for the end game like a11s and a12s. Even with Foxhound little download it still extremely complicate to try to make a profile for this endgame content..
so right now we pay for an addon that we have to do the research, the work and the testing to get it to use accordingly..

That means that if no one is creating profile for sense for futur content bcz it's too much work, it become a useless addon.

Thank you for understanding.

Yeah +1 here too unfortunately! I appreciate the add-on but it needs profiles or else it cannot be used. Complaint
So I think I bought this addon for the wrong reasons. Does this not run boss fights for you? or is it simply a big wigs/dbm kinda thing?
Since ive purchased this ive been unable to get it to work. Ive downloaded the img and sound exes and put them in the bin folder. downloaded numerous profiles and tried them to no avail. Does this even work anymore? Anyone have any advice? The test buttons dont even work. If this is not functioning anymore, somone should remove it from the store to prevent further purchases. Hopefully, im missing some simple crucial step. Looking forward to somones advice.
This, I need help getting this to even work. If it doesn't currently work/not planned to update to work then why keep it on the store page?