Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average
Sense [Raid Warnings/Triggers]
How do we hide the Sense mini button from our UI?
(08-26-2017, 04:32 PM)dirkdangler Wrote:  How do we hide the Sense mini button from our UI?

uninstall Sense!? :3
Well if it can't be hidden from the UI, can we at least get an option to move it anywhere? :)
(08-31-2017, 02:21 AM)dirkdangler Wrote:  Well if it can't be hidden from the UI, can we at least get an option to move it anywhere? :)

Hold right mouse button and drag :)
(08-31-2017, 08:56 PM)omegags2 Wrote:  
(08-31-2017, 02:21 AM)dirkdangler Wrote:  Well if it can't be hidden from the UI, can we at least get an option to move it anywhere? :)

Hold right mouse button and drag :)

I've used this method to move the MMOMinion button on my hud, but it doesn't work for the Sense mini-button. If I left-click-and-drag I can move it horizontally only, it's the same with the ACR mini-button, I can't move either of them vertically at all. 

Anyone have a screenshot of their Sense button moved higher or lower on their hud from it's default position?
I was wondering this as well, seems kind of pointless in having that blue button that you cannot hide, as it just takes up space and tbh is an eyesore...

Like is it really necessary to have sense (and sellout) as permanent buttons, when the mmominion dropdown has the option to open it?

https://pasteboard.co/GLmz8Jz.png
What mode do you need the bot running in to use Sense?
Can someone take a look at this and tell me if I have done something wrong? I cannot seam to get the trigger to work.

Code:
local profile = {
   name = "Samurai Triggers",
   triggers = {
       {
           detect_action = "Jinpu", detect_action_user = "7478", detect_action_self = true;
           sound = "Rear", main_image = "Rear", helper_image = "Move Rear",
       },
       {
           detect_action = "Shifu", detect_action_user = "7479", detect_action_self = true;
           sound = "Flank", main_image = "Flank", helper_image = "Move Flank",
       },
   }
}
return profile
Images not working only voice and timerline work fine
All aspects of MMOMINION are working correctly. However, I am encountering an issue where the profiles will start and give audible callouts, but after the first minute or so, the sound diminishes to a point that it cant be heard. I have read this full thread, but havn't seen this as an issue for anyone else. I do not change the sound settings at all while playing. Any advise ?