Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
Update 3.4
(10-07-2016, 11:29 PM)unixfrostix Wrote:  Does anyone else have the issue with the bot crashing the game upon injection? Starting Game >> Bot is Attached >> Crashed FFXIV..

Nothing new installed but the update from today.. Been using this for well over a month zero issues..

I usually have this issue. But I think mainly because i use manual Attachment instead of auto. Since I do like to keep my keychain logger. If this happens to me it usually does it 1-2x but lately this being very good. I rarely get this.

I am experiencing bot goes on halt and not gathering when ever minionapp has a new update. Its weird this always happens when theirs a minionap update. After i update or before update. I do a reload lua modelue but bot reloads the lua mod tab and a tiny what looks like a box with a X that says party grind or something and nothing from reload lua bot mode appears no mattter how many times i reload lua modules. Either that or bot/game freezes.

This might be a dumb question but.. is 64bit client=directx11 compability? I'll like to know if i can finally enable directx11.

Thanks.
dx11 = 64 bit
dx9 = 32 bit
I can't select profile setting after today update
It was fine yesterday =o

PS.nvm full reinstall solved it =D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So I'm not sure what triggered it, but I have it set to play the Gilgamesh punching game, and it worked fine for about 20 minutes, then my character decided to switch machines (randomize game is disabled) but instead of playing the game, she just ran into the machine until I manually clicked it to get the game started.

Edit: 15 minutes later it auto teleported me to the aetherite in Gold Saucer and just stood there, doing nothing.
Awsome on directx11

(10-08-2016, 07:10 AM)Demontom Wrote:  So I'm not sure what triggered it, but I have it set to play the Gilgamesh punching game, and it worked fine for about 20 minutes, then my character decided to switch machines (randomize game is disabled) but instead of playing the game, she just ran into the machine until I manually clicked it to get the game started.

Edit: 15 minutes later it auto teleported me to the aetherite in Gold Saucer and just stood there, doing nothing.

How many games do you have it set for gilga games? Try setting it up higher. I myself used to just set it at max cap 99999+ Its probably that and if not that or set up or randomize walk thing much higher or at 0 i can't remember.
(10-08-2016, 02:29 PM)jony_stunner Wrote:  Awsome on directx11

(10-08-2016, 07:10 AM)Demontom Wrote:  So I'm not sure what triggered it, but I have it set to play the Gilgamesh punching game, and it worked fine for about 20 minutes, then my character decided to switch machines (randomize game is disabled) but instead of playing the game, she just ran into the machine until I manually clicked it to get the game started.

How many games do you have it set for gilga games? Try setting it up higher. I myself used to just set it at max cap 99999+ Its probably that and if not that or set up or randomize walk thing much higher or at 0 i can't remember.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.  Still getting this thing figured out, as I just got it yesterday.

By the by, I don't suppose you might have any idea why the bot will randomly stop attacking when in grind mode, would you?  I'll have it set to grind fates, and it'll periodically just stop doing anything and I'll need to manually cast a spell to kick it back into gear.  Though even when I do that, the dodge aoe function seems to stop working.
(10-08-2016, 02:54 PM)Demontom Wrote:  

Thanks, I'll give that a try.  Still getting this thing figured out, as I just got it yesterday.

By the by, I don't suppose you might have any idea why the bot will randomly stop attacking when in grind mode, would you?  I'll have it set to grind fates, and it'll periodically just stop doing anything and I'll need to manually cast a spell to kick it back into gear.  Though even when I do that, the dodge aoe function seems to stop working.

That sounds like the rest HP % after fate ends your hp mp tp restores back slowly. You can set Player HP/MP/TP tab for that. I myself dont change anything from it.

What i do thou when i use grind mode for fates i make sure i have enable;

Do Fates, Fates Only, Prioritize Claims, Claim range 20, Attack Claimed, Kill Non-Fate Aggr, Teleport % at 0, Avoiv Aoe (bot does dodge circle aoes but doesnt dodges conel triangle aoes for some reason) randomize path, randomize move, declined party off, Companion tab on grind & free stance.

Try check your settings and maybe enable the things i mention. You will get the best out of it and also looking less like a bot. In my opinion~
(10-08-2016, 04:26 PM)jony_stunner Wrote:  
(10-08-2016, 02:54 PM)Demontom Wrote:  

That sounds like the rest HP % after fate ends your hp mp tp restores back slowly. You can set Player HP/MP/TP tab for that. I myself dont change anything from it.

What i do thou when i use grind mode for fates i make sure i have enable;

Do Fates, Fates Only, Prioritize Claims, Claim range 20, Attack Claimed, Kill Non-Fate Aggr, Teleport % at 0, Avoiv Aoe (bot does dodge circle aoes but doesnt dodges conel triangle aoes for some reason) randomize path, randomize move, declined party off, Companion tab on grind & free stance.

Try check your settings and maybe enable the things i mention. You will get the best out of it and also looking less like a bot. In my opinion~

With a little bit more testing using your settings, it seems like the bot is getting a little bit confused when a spell gets interrupted by the target dying midcast.
Anyone experiencing in game lua lock outs? I gotten this twice. I go to click bot things but it wont click. my mouse moves and i can tab out and click my computer things and everything, but withing game i cant click anything to work while my mouse does move within game.

I hold control b while in game to pop open the bot top bar and it works but when i try to click reload module or anything it wont click.

I have to manually open minionapp and force shut it down by clicking stop withing the minionap.
i just notice that the bot stuck on a point for 10 min, when i check the log is was write down jump, but he didnt jump so i just press jump once and he keep going again.

seems to a probelm with jump task.

regrads super4uwak