Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
Gathering Notifications
(10-20-2016, 02:02 AM)totfliega Wrote:  buyed xD works nice

TY :D I'm gonna work on a fishing one next if enough people would like it.
cool XD
Hi, this is really good.

There is just one thing though. Would you be able to make the notification pop up the hour before? rather than the hour it spawns? Or perhaps adjustable? I know adjustable would be a lot more work though.

It's just that by the time you get a notification (perhaps you're in the middle of a craft) you finish what you're doing change classes rush to where the node is. Sometimes it's just not enough time.

Good work :-)
well...nice work. Any change to see in future the fish gathering section with Time and Weather chain ?

ty
Alex
(10-22-2016, 10:17 PM)Alex Wrote:  well...nice work. Any change to see in future the fish gathering section with Time and Weather chain ?

ty
Alex

I am working on the fishing one but it will probably be separate seems it involves so much more. Will see how it goes tho.
(10-22-2016, 08:52 PM)Wonderland Wrote:  Hi, this is really good.

There is just one thing though. Would you be able to make the notification pop up the hour before? rather than the hour it spawns? Or perhaps adjustable? I know adjustable would be a lot more work though.

It's just that by the time you get a notification (perhaps you're in the middle of a craft) you finish what you're doing change classes rush to where the node is. Sometimes it's just not enough time.

I will see what I can do.

I can have a toggle to have the notification send an hour earlier if that's good with you?
(10-23-2016, 12:16 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  

I can have a toggle to have the notification send an hour earlier if that's good with you?

Sounds Perfect :-D

Thank you!!
(10-23-2016, 02:06 AM)Wonderland Wrote:  

Thank you!!

Alright I'll finish it up and give it some testing. I'll let you know once I've sent the update in to be pushed.
(10-23-2016, 02:06 AM)Wonderland Wrote:  

Thank you!!

[Image: vcrMklf.png]