Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
Gathering Notifications
(05-15-2017, 11:31 PM)totfliega Wrote:  hi any ask ^^ is it posible to get a button to activate and deaktivate chatsounds?? if i write on fc or in ls but ever it say <see.10> or wich i have activate xD i dont hear on fc or ls any chatsound from it xD  is just a ask
i use it sind 5 months and it work ever great

Yeah can do, I'll probably be doing a huge rewrite of this prior to expansion ;D
nice ^^ i happy to hear it xD
Gathering Notifications:v5
Rewrote to make future adding easier.
Added New SB items.
Updated all node times.

Please report any bugs or incorrect info :D
Hello ! I think it would be an awesome feature if the notification could tell the closest aetherythe to teleport to go to the node ! :D
Was doing ephemeral nodes in Yanxia (specifically perlite) and you have the end time as 7:55 PM when the start time begins at 8:05 PM. I have not tested out if the other node times are incorrect but that is one I noticed that is wrong.
(08-17-2017, 09:22 PM)Avenger77 Wrote:  Hello ! I think it would be an awesome feature if the notification could tell the closest aetherythe to teleport to go to the node ! :D

I'll look at adding that data.
(10-16-2017, 12:38 AM)yukyukboy Wrote:  Was doing ephemeral nodes in Yanxia (specifically perlite) and you have the end time as 7:55 PM when the start time begins at 8:05 PM. I have not tested out if the other node times are incorrect but that is one I noticed that is wrong.

If anyone knows of the nodes that were changed in 4.1 please post it. I wasn't able to find any list of the changes.
Added the new items but yeah wasn't sure what had changed.
If I don't have a reply soon I'll look into it more.
Rewrote this yesterday, plan to push it soon.
Much cleaner and nicer to use now.
[Image: Ud5Kl62.png]
Updated - v8
Rewrite!
All updated nodes.
New GUI + List system.
Feedback would be great :D
can't seem to get it to write in chat box. ideas? (echo is ON in chat settings) also have tried party and free company...