Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stargazer [Astrologian][Combat Routine]
(04-14-2017, 09:46 PM)nemesis0342 Wrote:  That's what the quick toggles are for.

How do you use quick toggles? Thanks.
(04-15-2017, 07:18 AM)dgcool Wrote:  
(04-14-2017, 09:46 PM)nemesis0342 Wrote:  That's what the quick toggles are for.

How do you use quick toggles? Thanks.

The green/red buttons that are part of your bot UI. They are there for exactly this kinda thing. Wanna stop attacking, click 'attacks' so it goes red. wanna stop healing? Click 'heals' so it goes red. Wanna turn off the bot for a minute? Click the 'assist' button so it goes red. Clicking any of the UI buttons while they're red turn them green and activate the function.

This is of course, assuming you're using x64, as you should be by now. :)
There's something wrong with the recent update on this ACR. It keeps spamming Draw. Anybody else having the same problem?
(04-28-2017, 07:54 AM)atotanes Wrote:  There's something wrong with the recent update on this ACR.  It keeps spamming Draw.  Anybody else having the same problem?

i dont think i follow...how is it spamming draw??? are you saying its doing nothing but drawing but not applying buffs? are you saying that the acr is just drawing and not attacking?  is it using royal road during fights etc..not trying to be a dick but just simply saying its spamming draw requires more detail on what else is going on.
Anyone have a good 4 man party settings they want to share?
Does anybody know how to go back to the default settings for this ACR?
OK so I've used Stargazer since launch of Stormblood and I just wanted to give some feedback.

1. A lot of the percentage value isn't being honored. Ex. In full party I've set Benefic to heal tank set to 70% and the rest of the party at 55%, but it seems the routine ignores it.
2. Same thing here for spell like Light Speed. I would like more options such as only use it when X amount of members is at Y value, as well as activate it when tank goes below a certain health percentage. Also see the cross class ability "Largesse."
3. I would like to routine to stop healing when members have either my heal-over-time spell from myself or co-healer if they are above a certain health value.
4. Cards - I understand the minion api can't read all the job gauges yet so more on this later.

Overall. I feel Stargazer does pretty well enough, but since we're so early in the expansion our mp doesn't hold up as well in late Heavensward.
(06-26-2017, 07:07 PM)Primeman Wrote:  OK so I've used Stargazer since launch of Stormblood and I just wanted to give some feedback.

1. A lot of the percentage value isn't being honored. Ex. In full party I've set Benefic to heal tank set to 70% and the rest of the party at 55%, but it seems the routine ignores it.
2. Same thing here for spell like Light Speed. I would like more options such as only use it when X amount of members is at Y value, as well as activate it when tank goes below a certain health percentage. Also see the cross class ability "Largesse."
3. I would like to routine to stop healing when members have either my heal-over-time spell from myself or co-healer if they are above a certain health value.
4. Cards - I understand the minion api can't read all the job gauges yet so more on this later.

Overall. I feel Stargazer does pretty well enough, but since we're so early in the expansion our mp doesn't hold up as well in late Heavensward.

finally, someone else has posted about these issues, I posted about these topics and Discord but still haven't got an answer back or a simple reply. I have a feeling the healing classes don't get as much love as the DPS because well the devs play DPS. If more people will post suggestions like this maybe we'll get some love on the healing ACR's  Expect
explain how its ignored.....

can add 2...
3 can be added but would only be if in light heal mode not severe...
4 cahrds are working in solo.. party may need work
(06-28-2017, 03:40 PM)sebbs Wrote:  explain how its ignored.....

can add 2...
3 can be added but would only be if in light heal mode not severe...
4 cahrds are working in solo.. party may need work

I explained how the topics been ignored