Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stargazer [Astrologian][Combat Routine]
(06-28-2017, 06:32 PM)clbraver Wrote:  
(06-28-2017, 03:40 PM)sebbs Wrote:  explain how its ignored.....

can add 2...
3 can be added but would only be if in light heal mode not severe...
4 cahrds are working in solo.. party may need work

I explained how the topics been ignored

"but it seems the routine ignores it."

is not explaining how it gets ignored.

what does it do .. doesnt heal the tank? doesnt heal the party member?
there's so much overhealing because your counterpart healer is sniping your heals. there needs to be a check on your target or targets HP% as you are casting and cancel casting heals if the % is reached as you're still casting.
there is
[Image: 5b3c5e1c8d.jpg]
it doesn't work good enough because most of the people are at 98% or 95% and it still cast a large heal. we need to be able to customize the percentage and the routine.
I suppose I'll try to explain it better.

What I mean by the routine ignores input values in the ACR, Example. Benefic I is set to cast on tanks when they're below 70%, to heal party when below 55%, the routine don't honor these values. Instead, it's using Benefic I and II on tanks when near full health, this is hugely mp inefficient because I've set my heal-over-time spell or my cohealer HOTs on memebers set at around 75% or 95% on tanks. We would like the HOTs top them off instead of using a direct heal. CLbraver is also correct, while in the middle of casting a direct heal if something else gets our current target topped off the heal still goes off (I know you said the code is in there to stop that but it doesn't).

Edit. The info page in the store doesn't explain what the difference between light and severe healing. I just assumed severe = full party. Never seen the term severe used before so some clarification would gladly welcomed.
light is normal .. severe is dangerous areas where u need to keep topped up, but u can set them up however you wanna play each setting so u dont need to adjust all the time.

[Image: b0616e2d38.jpg]
I am planning on getting this addon once my AST is level 60, how is everyone doing with this addon in the current expansion?
As of now, none of the new spells are implemented into Stargazer (save renamed cross role spells Lucid Dreaming and Protect, Largesse is always used on cooldown.)

Cards work solo, as well as the solo options, but broken in parties, all it does there is draw cards, won't cast them on anyone, won't redraw, won't spread, no undraw support yet either.

It heals and attacks fine but implementing the new spells and figuring out the problems with parties would bring Stargazer back into 100% operations.

Still love it though :)
Loving this ACR but am having problems running out of MP during a full party trial. Anyone has any settings recommendations they would like to share?
Meh I shouldn't have bought this yet it seems. I bought it while it was broken xD