Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stargazer [Astrologian][Combat Routine]
(07-12-2017, 05:56 PM)Muromasi Wrote:  Meh I shouldn't have bought this yet it seems. I bought it while it was broken xD

It's been working for awhile now.  Not at 100%, but enough to be able to do most content as long as you do cards yourself.  I prefer that anyways so I can use my own discretion on who gets what.
(07-12-2017, 05:56 PM)Muromasi Wrote:  Meh I shouldn't have bought this yet it seems. I bought it while it was broken xD

no one has reported any broken issues..
Nope, working fine here. All is well
(07-16-2017, 03:17 AM)DrShotgun Wrote:  Nope, working fine here. All is well

could you share your card settings? for some reason mine does not like to use cards... it just draws one card and not using it.
thank you in advance..
(07-16-2017, 05:23 PM)heyedwardf Wrote:  
(07-16-2017, 03:17 AM)DrShotgun Wrote:  Nope, working fine here. All is well

could you share your card settings? for some reason mine does not like to use cards... it just draws one card and not using it.
thank you in advance..

My initial problem was going to the dropdown and clicking on ACR, when you click that choose the dropdown menu that says StarGazerSB - Changes for the expansions. That was why mine wasnt working correctly. 
(07-12-2017, 03:17 AM)exquisitesamurai Wrote:  Loving this ACR but am having problems running out of MP during a full party trial.  Anyone has any settings recommendations they would like to share?

I would also like to see some settings people are using.
I bought it to have the cards work automatically, and this isn't in, everything else works fine, but for me, it's useless. But I'm a patient person, and also lazy.
(07-18-2017, 05:09 PM)Muromasi Wrote:  I bought it to have the cards work automatically, and this isn't in, everything else works fine, but for me, it's useless. But I'm a patient person, and also lazy.

cards work fine if u set your cards up .. try opening the cards ui.
(07-19-2017, 01:30 AM)sebbs Wrote:  
(07-18-2017, 05:09 PM)Muromasi Wrote:  I bought it to have the cards work automatically, and this isn't in, everything else works fine, but for me, it's useless. But I'm a patient person, and also lazy.

cards work fine if u set your cards up .. try opening the cards ui.

It seems to ignore all of my setting for the cards, maybe I'm doing something wrong? It'll draw them, but it wont cast them on who you select in the settings.
                        Okay, could someone please share some heal settings they are using. Ran Emanation tonight and was ALWAYS low on MP. Now that ive typed it up I guess I could have just screen shotted it. Maybe later, but id really appreciate the help.

My settings atm:
Heals:
Light Party: Bene 2 <= 65%
                Bene    <= 75%
Severe Party: Bene 2 <= 60%
                   Bene    <= 75%
Light Tank: Bene 2 <= 60%
                Bene    <= 75%
                Shield  <= 90%
                Regen  <=95%
Severe Tank: Bene 2 <= 65%
                   Bene   <= 85%