Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
[Module] [FFXIVMinion64] Party Follow Assist
(03-04-2017, 05:45 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(03-04-2017, 04:07 AM)dgcool Wrote:  I hate to be that guy, but any updates on this? Incidentally, I really wouldn't mind if this was put in the store, I think it could end up being more useful than anyone could ever imagine.

I'm gonna do a little work tonight for POTD and see what I can come up with. 
I did look into the aoe stuff and it's probably gonna take me a bit to figure out. But I'll have a look again seems I finally have some free time again.
As far as I'm aware I wouldn't actually be able to sell this as it's already free. I've considered listing in the store for free just to maintain updates easier.

Great to hear! I don't know if this helps, but in the past I've had the bots on party-grind in PotD (nowhere near as good as this mod) but for some reason they, on rare occasions, DO dodge aoes even without a mesh. I'm not sure what triggers it (maybe a particular type of aoe that's hard coded or something?) and it's not something reliable (sadly) but maybe you could look into it and just mimic that action.

Would be epic if it was ready for Diadem 2.0 in a few weeks XD

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] [FFXIVMinion64] Party Follow Assist - by dgcool - 03-04-2017, 09:38 PM