Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
[Module] [FFXIVMinion64] Party Follow Assist
(03-09-2017, 09:13 PM)dgcool Wrote:  @HusbandoMax

Good news, this works quite well in the new Diadem too (give it a shot if you haven't - still requires a bit of micomanaging of course)! I've been using a ranged job, and I can say with more certainty now that it still has a somewhat nasty habit of occasionally (not always) moving back into an AoE it has dodged a little bit too early and gets hit (if you weren't already looking into that).

Have you looked into tuning the Auto Height feature? What I do in Diadem is put the tank on follow but when moving from Fate to Fate sometimes the bot can't keep up with vertical movement very well and gets confused/can't follow very well without manual input - if it could more aggressively track height it would be perfect in this sense. Just some thoughts, not sure how viable this might actually be xD.

Thanks!

Yeah I've got something to the moving in too early and will push that soon. I'm still considering moving this to the store page so updates can be manages easier. 
If you mean the Auto Height toggle on the gui thats not for moving or anything that just auto adjusts the size of the gui as you open/close shit.
I'd imagine if you're using PoTD mode for flying then yeah there will be issues...
I'll go in there today and mesh it and see how that does :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] [FFXIVMinion64] Party Follow Assist - by HusbandoMax - 03-09-2017, 11:18 PM