Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
FFXIVMinion 3.5 Update
My FF14 keeps ceashing if i attach it to the game. 90% i dont get ererr codes.
(03-10-2017, 04:33 AM)ichigo.k101 Wrote:  My FF14 keeps ceashing if i attach it to the game. 90% i dont get ererr codes.

let the minion start the game and to attach the bot, thats what help me seems that manual attaching dosent works at all anymore (for me at least).

anyway can we please get the crafting list updated for the new items? i really wanna start to craft the new Sky gear :D

regards super4uwak
https://gyazo.com/2f5bfbaa969a7987515f0c7595ba1ccf why everyday same problem
Amen. Troubleshoot before you bitch and moan, rather than banging your head against a wall and complaining that it hurts.
cant get bot to work. it works for a second after i launch the game but then crashes upon loading.

not sure how to 'auto-launch' the game from the bot either
got it working

but all the profiles i purchased are not in the bot, which seems to have changed a lot since i last used it (december 2016 or Jan. 2017)
what happened to the old GUI where we could see where we wanted to gather, what we wanted to gather, etc?
(06-05-2017, 02:50 PM)NSix Wrote:  got it working

but all the profiles i purchased are not in the bot, which seems to have changed a lot since i last used it (december 2016 or Jan. 2017)

Alright... how did you get it to work then? I'm running into the same issue and I can't fix it without some info :(
(06-06-2017, 08:40 AM)Zendikar Wrote:  
(06-05-2017, 02:50 PM)NSix Wrote:  got it working

Alright... how did you get it to work then? I'm running into the same issue and I can't fix it without some info :(

Sekindar,

Quick instructions if you haven't already.

1) Log into the game normally (Without Bot) to get all the updates.
2) In MinionApp install X64 Bit
3) Check if any additional store add-nos you may have bought are installed (Be aware Duties are not available)
4) Click the Updater button tab (TOp Right In minion app), click install all updates.
5) Re-Enter account information for log on.
6)Voila - should be working.
Does this program still work?

I am a returning customer and was just checking before I bought it for Paladin profiles