Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
MINION64: Skill Profile filters
HI,
Quick question: how can i adjust filters on skillprofiles in 64bit mominion when in QUESTMODE. I see the filters are recognised in the profile editor but i can't select which ones are active and which are not

Regards,
Also:
Is radar functional? (I see the option in the dropdown menu, but not appearing when i click)
Are there manual teleport option? (not just in the hack menu)

I suppose these are going to be fixed/implemented when more essential features are done.
FFXIVMinion 64 bit is still in alpha/beta release. Last I have seen Quest mode was not complete and basic functionality of skillmanager was just added. The old skillmanager profiles may not work with 64 bit. You can create your own now with the new bot.

As for Radar, I doubt that has been added and the button is only there as a place holder will they sort out the other functions of the bot.
How do you run the bot in 64 bit mode? Seems I'm unable to find any info on how to even run it.
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-17945.html
To answer you question, the filter button is located when you select the assist profile. Click on it and when you change it to quest, it should still be there. This is what I'm using until a perm fix is made.
Is there a way that you can edit a skill profile? I am unable to deselect actions from being used in current profiles.
(02-23-2017, 10:29 PM)countpopeulax Wrote:  Is there a way that you can edit a skill profile? I am unable to deselect actions from being used in current profiles.

Wish I knew. Been searching for a way myself.
You can't edit SkillManager profiles in the 64bit version just yet, if you want to create your own or edit one you have to do it in 32bit and copy the .lua files from that directory over to the 64bit one.
(02-24-2017, 08:02 AM)wyrd_oh Wrote:  You can't edit SkillManager profiles in the 64bit version just yet, if you want to create your own or edit one you have to do it in 32bit and copy the .lua files from that directory over to the 64bit one.

I think we were both looking for is the ability to keybind a filter to turn it off and on.