Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Error on ffxiv_task_gathering.lua?
Config 
So, I just recently upgraded to ffxivminion64bit version and came to a problem. I know there are bugs in this version and just wanted to test something out but I stumbled onto something. I have mediocre coding skills and just wanted to clarify things. 
    I got this error on the console while gathering with the new 64bit version, then while looking more into debugging this problem I checked this out.

I just wanted to know, is there something supposed to be inputted during the brackets on line 3050?
(02-05-2017, 02:37 PM)aizaak1 Wrote:  So, I just recently upgraded to ffxivminion64bit version and came to a problem. I know there are bugs in this version and just wanted to test something out but I stumbled onto something. I have mediocre coding skills and just wanted to clarify things. 
I got this error on the console while gathering with the new 64bit version, then while looking more into debugging this problem I checked this out.

I just wanted to know, is there something supposed to be inputted during the brackets on line 3050?

table index nil means profile is nil so the error is in profile value