Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.27 Average
Gardening
All language support will be added once the rewrite is done.
I rewrote it.
But it will not work in Japanese.

I do not think that files related to gardening are included.
(02-25-2018, 12:32 PM)darkschneider Wrote:  I rewrote it.
But it will not work in Japanese.

I do not think that files related to gardening are included.

Don't think you understand. I need to add the translations into my addon. Nothing you can do about it. 
Already done and will be out with rewrite.
have reloaded program and made sure both meshes were installed made garden plot but will now not do routine or show overlay as of 3/28/18
(03-02-2018, 02:28 AM)Caisersoze Wrote:  have reloaded program and made sure both meshes were installed made garden plot but will now not do routine or show overlay as of 3/28/18

SE changes garden ids each patch you need to either update the values or redo the plot.
redoing the plot kind of worked had to run it in debug for it to operate thanks for the advice!
(03-02-2018, 04:08 AM)Caisersoze Wrote:  redoing the plot kind of worked had to run it in debug for it to operate thanks for the advice!

I've been working on a system to auto fix after these changes form game maintenance so hopefully it comes together soon.
I think something broke on the interaction.
Its no longer targetting the plants.
(03-27-2018, 01:17 PM)NervJMSL Wrote:  I think something broke on the interaction.
Its no longer targetting the plants.

Se changes the crop ids on most patches. 
You need to either redo then or fix the ids to the changed value with the tools I porvided on the addon.
Huge update just released!
This now supports all Clients and Languages + Inside houses with loads on new tools and features!!!
Totally rewrote everything to greater support of features and Ease of use.
I suggest looking over the Wiki (Just finished writing the main parts (Some still outdated like videos)
http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=gardening
- Full all client language support. (Yes finally)
- Added full retainers addon support (Only allows to be ran while gardening is idle)
- Easy Patch creation and editing tools.
- Zone teleporting. (This needs to be set per character)
- Inside house flowerpot support (Now moves in and out of house using provided data).
- Patches now self update ID's on game updates.
- Easy manual updating tools for manual ID updating and POS updating if you move a Patch.
- Individual Patch enabling per character.
- All Patch data and Travel Point data is shared on all characters. (Great for multi character support)
- Add character specific teleport locations to Patch data.
- New fully custom Overlay Colour options.
- New Patch details window.
- Toggles and settings for each patch for: Watering + times, Fertilizing + times, Planting, Harvesting, Replanting of first seed (For crossbreeding).
- AFK locations for outside in each Map + Sub/Main division. (Set per character)

Probably more things I'm forgetting. Please read the wiki if stuck if not post here for help or come to my discord for help.
Sadly you with have to redo all your gardens with the release of this seems EVERYTHING has changed.