Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
Scenery (Sightseeing Log addon)
@Dagu try again with the last mesh pack from today:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/58y542jst5012...cumLa?dl=0

All vistas you reported work with last updates.
Thx again

edit: forgot to say i totally rewrote the Scenery wiki to fit with last gui updates, and auto mode:
http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=scenery
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Good news!

Bottox Mesh is now live and can be updated through Minionapp. No need to manually update anymore.
Wiki/forum threads updated!

Note that you can delete all Bottox mesh inside navigation folder since all Bottox files downloaded through Minionapp will stand in a subfolder.

ThumbsUp
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Nice after last update i was able to get every single one except SB #26 and #53 (fps is not an issue i get over 140)
^ yup. Above 60 FPS and cannot do those two.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but alot of the times it will randomly teleport to gridania and immediately teleport to another map, this looks kinda odd since if I load up a separate account and watch as it comes in it literally appears on the map while teleporting which I'm sure to some can look suspicious especially when its doing it alot. Was thinking maybe have a 1-2 second delay prior if possible, love the addon regardless just concerns mainly as well as making sure if there's something I'm missing to set up.

I've noted some ARR areas where it will say you found a vista point but it will jump a few times then teleport w/o doing it so I have to manually go back (middla la nosca is one )

That + why doe sit always jump before it does /lookout /pray? and is it using a teleport hack for some areas cuz thats actually concerning me a bit since it'll come in on the mount, land on teh ground stand there then suddenly I'm 200 feet up in the air way away from where I was. just wanted to ensure everything was good.

But seriously thank you for this.

Update, this completed all of HW and SB however I'm noticing that for ARR 3, 5, 7, 9 17 and 18 are not doable, it will warp to town, wait about an hour or at least till morning time teleport to a map then instantly teleport back and wait another 24 hours again and keep repeating this. Still going back through posts but is there something I should be setting for this?
@Containing yeah since new nav came out, the jump is totally broken if you need at least 2 jumps on the same path. Only minion devs can fix this. So since 2 months even if most of content works, it looks so ugly. No wait between 2 jumps, no wait between 2 teleports, everything is so spammy, sometimes it jumps on the wrong side etc...
So i tried to do what i can to support the content during that time. I asked many time for a fix and ill continue to spam devs with this.
At the moment jump is fixed, we plan a total revamp of the addon, to avoid the return to idle location (which is gridania for you, you can change it on Bottox manager settings), better zone transitions (some are still broken after many fixes), etc...

And yes, it seems to be a pain to reach top of Kugane Tower, for the reasons i explained upper.
Finally! Jump is fixed!
I'm testing all the vistas right now and polish mesh if needed since there are changements behaviour side.
But so far it works pretty well!
Scenery should be 100% back to normal during the 2 next days.
99% of Scenery is back to normal!
Kuagne tower is so clean right now!
Some zone transitions are still doing some shit sometimes, we'll spend some time on it today.
Strangely enough, Scenery doesn't work very well for me. After 1-2 vistas, I always have to reload the bot because it just stands around at the last vista doing absolutely nothing. When I reload the bot, it continues to do vistas, but stopping and restarting isn't enough, which is kinda weird, I'd say.

Is this a currently known bug? Or do you need a log or something else from me?
Vistas are not available everytime. They are all depending on Time and Weathers, at least concerning the full ARR Part.
Also there is a bug, if you put "no idle location" to "idle location". Since we added this option recently we didnt test it with Scenery, but please select a real Idle location.
You can follow in real time the vistas here:

http://vistas.explorexiv.com

Well the website looks down right now, but it should be available later during the day. But that's totally normal to wait between 2 vistas.

Also some vistas are available 1 time per week and it stands for 5mn, so let's say some vistas are pretty much rares, and others can be done regulary, like every hour.
Most rare is ARR #44, sometimes you need to wait more than a week for the very particular weather.