Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Click To Teleport 64 Bit
How do I set up the click to teleport? I went to the hack settings and enabled teleport, but when I ctrl click on the map nothing happens.
If it's like 32bit then you have to hold Ctrl + Shift and then click, just Ctrl should be for travel.
(03-26-2017, 09:34 AM)Harmonics Wrote:  If it's like 32bit then you have to hold Ctrl + Shift and then click, just Ctrl should be for travel.

Do I have to change settings in the shortcut manager?
This is not a feature in 64 bit yet
(04-03-2017, 02:13 PM)Sadistik21 Wrote:  This is not a feature in 64 bit yet

Is this a feature yet?
If not, is there a work around?
Yes it is a feature, it works for me, in game , turn on this via the Shortcuts selection under the MMOMinion button. If you don't see "Click-to-Teleport" as a key bind, then select New and select "Click-to-Teleport" as the preset function, add the short cut you wish to use to activate the selected function and it should now work.
(12-30-2017, 09:55 PM)Underwhelp Wrote:  Yes it is a feature, it works for me, in game , turn on this via the Shortcuts selection under the MMOMinion button. If you don't see "Click-to-Teleport" as a key bind, then select New and select "Click-to-Teleport" as the preset function, add the short cut you wish to use to activate the selected function and it should now work.

Thank you, you are a star
ive set the shortcut for click to teleport and turned on the teleport function. i know this used to work flawlessly on 32 bit back in the day. can anyone assist? im on 64 now
Can anyone confirm if this is still working? Not seeing much activity on these forums anymore....
It still works. I use it quite a bit.