Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nothing happen after i start a craft
Everything in title, was looking for some cool bot easy to use and always update but compare to ACME bot it's so much harder to use :/ 
Dunno if their is a secret spot to configure smthing but rly right now i can't figure alone

Thx for help
You need a crafting Skill profile. All mine are/where messed up in x64 bot mode. You can download crafting x32 bit mode ones on the forum. They may have fixed the bugs yet I am not sure as I write this, not much feedback from Ace on the forums nowadays. I think they are all on discord if you wish to talk to someone about it.

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-15973.html
It's actually fairly simple to set up (in x64):

Just set bot mode to crafting.
Pick a skill profile
- You can actually make your own profile by click on the eye button, clicking add (give it a name) then editing the profile as needed. Ace made some updates so it's very easy you can just line up each skill you want to use like a macro. No need to mess with steps. Or you can use my tool: http://www.mmominion.com/thread-17104.html to generate it from an actual macro
Then you can do one of two things: open up the regular in-game crafting menu and navigate and select what you want to craft and hit "start" and it'll go. Mind you: you'll want to go to the appropriate level in the left menu and select the craft rather than do a search. If you search it'll do it only once since it'll reset your selection once you're done crafting.
The second method is to click on the + for the crafting profile; that'll let you select what you want to craft and create x number of them and set stuff such as number of HQ ingredients and all that. After that press start and you're all good.

If you're stuck click on craft debug and keep an eye on the console (ctrl+c)

Best guess as to why this isn't working for you: you're using old skill profiles :)