Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average
Fishing Guide
cant see console so see what its outputting
Do we have an ETA for the 5.55 fish?
no
Hello, I would like to ask when fishing automatically on the ship after people do not move, how is the matter, the server is China
When fishing in "The Southern Strait of Merithor" - Ocean Fishing, this bot doesn't mooch Ghoul Barrucuda when attempting to get Gladius for the intuition buff that lets you fish for Little Leviathan.

EDIT: Also doesn't try to mooch Hi-aetherlouse when trying to fish for Great Grandmarlin to proc intuition to get Coral Manta in "Southern Merlthor Spectral Current"
EDIT: Doesn't switch to Glowworm bait during Galadion Spectral Current after getting intuition to catch Sothis. I don't know if this is necessary but this ocean fishing tool says that Glowworm is the bait to use during intuition to catch Sothis.
EDIT: Doesn't use Patience II to increase mooching attempts for Aetherochemical Compound #666 (Requires mooching of platinum fish)
There is a problem when fishing Warden of the Seven Hues.

It should catch indigo, firelight and green prismfish for the fishing intuition, but what the bot really does is only catching yellow, violet and red ones without. I have been watching the bot and it's not doing it properly. Could you have a look at the code and see if the conditions are reflecting what the small guide below says?

I've been trying for more than one month to catch this one... Many times in the log I see: https://imgur.com/a/R88kZSL - is having a better log system something you can fix without much work? It's really hard to share logs like this.

Thank you in advance.

Small guide:
This one is an intuition fish, requiring in total 5 Green Prismfish, 3 Indigo Prismfish, and 3 Firelight Prismfish to trigger the intuition buff. Other than the intuition requirement, you can catch it in any weather.

First of all, this fish is gated by Green Prismfish windows. While it's true that Indigo and Firelight have shorter windows than Green, the Green Prismfish window has a more restrictive condition requiring a transition from Fair to either Fair or Clear weather which can potentially limit its availability.

Indigo and Firelight are the biggest struggle here. They require a mooch, have short windows, and have a fairly low chance to bite. Oh, and you need three of each (did I mention that Double Hook still only gets you two of them at current Gathering values?). It is very likely that you will not be able to catch all three within a window. If this happens, you should keep track of how many you've already caught and stay in the area until the next window occurs. DO NOT CAST YOUR LINE INTO A DIFFERENT HOLE WHILE WAITING. If you do this, all progress towards the intuition buff will be reset.

You do have to move around slightly while waiting to prevent the "the fish sense something amiss" message, but luckily, Prism Lake is a fairly large area. My personal favourite fishing spots are on top of the pillars at the following coordinates:
X: 27.9, Y: 7.8
X: 28.0, Y: 6.2
X: 29.5, Y: 5.2
X: 30.4, Y: 6.4
Hello, the CN has been updated for 5.5, but fishing guide cannot get the list of 5.5 fish.Please update. Thank you!
作者放弃这个插件了吗
How do I enable Mooch 2? Right now the bot isn't utilizing Mooch II when it could be, and it's wasting time only using Mooch on HQ Fish.
Why i cant do Fishing Guide? https://gyazo.com/2d1d079642aee09d7016217035ca15a7 At Current Task: Error, no details found.