Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average
Fishing Guide
if you say so
<p>
(12-27-2021, 04:46 PM)sebbs Wrote:  if you say so
Latest update works...Noticed 1 thing though - missing bait. Didnt tell me I needed Meyobi Shrimp and Metal Spinners (Which I had a supply of in Company chest)...it went and bought them instead of telling me I needed them. No big deal (Told me I needed a number of other baits, just not these 2). **edit** add in Desert Desert Frog...didnt tell me i needed these too - unless it only mentions scrip type baits that are missing???

Great job @Sebbs for getting it fixed so quickly! (And if the update wasn't a fix...maybe the issue was I hadn't done the Skybuilders 2 fish??? Did them today to get that out of the way).
it doesnt do diadem
<p>
(12-28-2021, 12:08 PM)sebbs Wrote:  it doesnt do diadem

<br><br>The 2 Fish for the Skybuilders rod parts are in Azys Lla (Pappus Tree and Delta Quadrant - Flintstrike and Pickled Pom). Can only catch them when you have the quest up to get the collectible parts. Have something else for Diadem.<br></p>
@Sebbs - Any chance - seeing as we're unable to set specific actions in fishing guide - you could set Surface Slap on Nhamma's boon for 'the unconditional'? Getting a !!! EVERYTIME after I force it - just keep getting a "The Fish Gets Away" - and while you dont catch the unconditional, the Surface slap stays active until you catch the fish or leave the area! Would improve the chances greatly on this incredibly annoying fish!!!

Also noticed its fishing for Ealad Skaan when the conditions have not been met. Needs "Thunderstorms > Clear Skies" and a 23:00 - 00:00 window <which at this point isn't due for 5 more days> - looks like it is just using Clear Skies as a requirement.
Hi Sebbs,

Will we need to purchase an expansion pack for Fishing Pool Hub to work in EW? :)
Undecided about how i will proceed with EW fish
@Sebbs...another one that *appears* configured wrong is Lancet fish. The conditions are [was] Fair Skies > [now] Clouds & 22:00 to 02:00 - yours is setup to fish whenever there is just fair skies or clouds & 22:00 to 02:00.

Not a big deal as its not a bait waster (Short Billed Minnow) but it can interrupt other fish and if its not catchable, means the other fish in the same window could be dropped in favour of this.
I would pay for a upgrade for EW fish / fixes on a few of the minor issues with a couple of fish.
Another big error on a fish is Aquamaton. It Needs Intuition only gained from 5xShapeshifter and 1xShadeshifter. Without this, its never getting caught. Needs a "Warden" style smart fishing setup yet the bot goes hourly it seems for Aquamaton. Apart from some of the more exotic requirement fish, this is a great wee add-on like it was beast with the Warden Smart fishing...just now needs the same config for Aquamaton. Could also do with some prioritisation for fish on the same window - i.e. it starts for say Ambling Caltrop and then after 1 min of fishing the window it switches to Aapoak which is the exact same window - no need as it messes everything up and anytime I have watched it, it nearly happens bang on the 1st mooch opportunity!!! Granted...it did just get me a Ruby Dragon!!! :D