Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Dailies (Repeatable quests)
(05-31-2019, 04:55 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  @aakk47 you can run them with the KR client without any problem. Make sure you have the right setup for your gear sets (Bottox Manager settings).
Right now you can't run those Ixali quests if your crafter lvl is under lvl 10. It's about to be fixed. otherelse Ixal quests run well.

i found some problems
1. don't keyboard type like wind(바람처럼)
2. sometimes died while moving. I think job change is too fast.
3. never doing basic synthesis.

so never done daily quest. just stuck
1) thx! this one was missing.
2) i need more details
3) it works pretty well here, as i run them everyday.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
(06-01-2019, 10:37 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  1) thx! this one was missing.
2)  i need more details
3) it works pretty well here, as i run them everyday.

1. thank you for fix :) (not tried yet)
2. dying here ( https://imgur.com/sWDKnTU ). my doh class is under 20 level
3. stuck here ( https://imgur.com/aStPOP2 ). never doing 'basic synthesis'(작업)

and
can't using avoid aoe option.
amalj'aa quest is infinite looping (or too long progress)
I found other stuck quest
( https://i.imgur.com/Zq8nnFv.png )
i have some problem with kobold quest 41 quest, it didn't kill the bomb and retrieve the ...., instead it went back to npc
will give you more detail next time
i think i got it.
The bombo spawns when you're around. And the used path by another quest makes the bombo spawns. Then when you run the bombo quest, it can't spawn because its already dead.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
strange move here
[Image: IeE8k1x.png]

kill 1 mob. then mount. move to this position. repeat kill 1 mob~
it strange.
@aakk47 thx for the report. The fate quests need an update, we'll do this before 5.0
Otherelse right now 99% of the 350 quests are running properly. We finally made it after 2 years. Last buggy quests (10 on 350) should be fixed before 5.0 too (but not the Namazu sniper quest which is too complicated, but that still works sometimes depending on the random spawning namazus)
(06-14-2019, 12:36 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  @aakk47 thx for the report. The fate quests need an update, we'll do this before 5.0
Otherelse right now 99% of the 350 quests are running properly. We finally made it after 2 years. Last buggy quests (10 on 350) should be fixed before 5.0 too (but not the Namazu sniper quest which is too complicated, but that still works sometimes depending on the random spawning namazus)

ok.
i can wait 5.0 patch :)
thank you
Having an issue here where my character remains idle after accepting the quests (tried with rank 5 and 6), is there a bug or am I doing something wrong?
You select a rank quest only when you must run it to unlock the next rank. Other else you run the daily quests, without selecting any rank quest in the list.