Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Teleporter
where to put Aether Currents.lua?
(05-21-2017, 01:34 AM)lanceangel Wrote:  where to put Aether Currents.lua?

Wherever you want. You just have to put the path of the file into the GUI and import the data. It should all be in the wiki if you get stuck.
Made importable file for new 4.0 Aether Currents (Attached)
Thanks so much for this!
Can use as Same function i teleport when i ctrl+shift on maps i think this easy than forward forward and forward thank you
Is there a way to translate ingame coordinates with Teleporter coordinates? Say i want to get to x:11.4 y:16.0 z:07 whats the process? Thanks for this BTW. It totally stopped me from going insane waiting for the Coldsteel instance
(06-18-2017, 02:08 PM)monkeyjoe Wrote:  Is there a way to translate ingame coordinates with Teleporter coordinates? Say i want to get to x:11.4 y:16.0 z:07 whats the process? Thanks for this BTW. It totally stopped me from going insane waiting for the Coldsteel instance

I wonder if this is possible, too? Would be lovely to have.
(06-19-2017, 09:57 AM)Epiphor Wrote:  
(06-18-2017, 02:08 PM)monkeyjoe Wrote:  Is there a way to translate ingame coordinates with Teleporter coordinates? Say i want to get to x:11.4 y:16.0 z:07 whats the process? Thanks for this BTW. It totally stopped me from going insane waiting for the Coldsteel instance

I wonder if this is possible, too? Would be lovely to have.

I'll see what I can come up with but I'm not sure.
love it but I still cant click on the map and tele like the old one : (
please correct me if I'm wrong
How to create shortcuts for Teleporter from shortcut manager,
I can not remember where I saw it.
Please tell me the URL.