Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Teleporter
It would be insanely sweet to have aether crystal locations for the new SB areas as well, thank you for the hard work
The SB aether currents file is in the first post.
so after last update, all my saved location is wipe. just wondering when i export to a file, does it export the saved location of all the map, or just the map you in. thanks mate
(06-27-2017, 01:18 PM)bw14 Wrote:  so after last update, all my saved location is wipe. just wondering when i export to a file, does it export the saved location of all the map, or just the map you in. thanks mate

Your entire list exports, also make sure the correct settings file is selected for the bot sometimes it can end up on the wrong one.
if i ues it i will get baand ?
(06-28-2017, 10:56 AM)kabamaro70 Wrote:  if i ues it i will get baand ?

There is always a risk of getting reported from teleporting.
I think I got confused, I clicked on "import selected file" after I highlighted on 4.0 Aether Currents.lua but nothing seemed to happen. Can anyone help me out?
(07-01-2017, 12:03 PM)exquisitesamurai Wrote:  I think I got confused, I clicked on "import selected file" after I highlighted on 4.0 Aether Currents.lua but nothing seemed to happen.  Can anyone help me out?

You should see the locations in the saved locations list. The list on the main gui page will only show the ones in your current location.
if i dont get reported, ( i only want it for get aether) its ok?? or i'll be banned 100%?? XD
How does one go about saving locations in the teleporter? I haven't been able to find the mentioned "Save Location" bar anywhere