Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Teleporter
Is there a way to have the hot key only cycle once when held down? Currently if you hold it down it repeats.
(08-18-2017, 04:26 PM)Poopy diapers Wrote:  Is there a way to have the hot key only cycle once when held down? Currently if you hold it down it repeats.

I can only have either one or used till release. Used till release was more requests.
How does one use the click teleport? Thanks!
(09-11-2017, 08:57 PM)Mavy Wrote:  How does one use the click teleport? Thanks!

Open the shortcut managers under the ffxivminion button
I'm not sure if the 4.1 patch broke the imports ,but I can't seem to import the aether current lua that was attached.
doubled check if it was unblocked,correct path, and tried different disk drive
(10-11-2017, 12:49 AM)xfajitas Wrote:  I'm not sure if the 4.1 patch broke the imports ,but I can't seem to import the aether current lua that was attached.
doubled check if it was unblocked,correct path, and tried different disk drive

If it just not finding the file in the list or the file won't import?
(10-11-2017, 12:57 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  If it just not finding the file in the list or the file won't import?
It is not finding the file on the list . I click import ,and nothing happens
(10-11-2017, 02:14 AM)xfajitas Wrote:  
(10-11-2017, 12:57 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  If it just not finding the file in the list or the file won't import?
It is not finding the file on the list . I click import ,and nothing happens

You must have the path wrong or something. Or they're already in your list...
Working fine for me.
[Image: RpOZWRk.png]
Just purchased the bot and looking to use the Teleporter. Naturally i understand that there is always a risk when using it but have they gotten better at detecting this in the last 2 years?

I would use the teleporter before with no issues while using it smartly. Just returning from a break and cautious in case they are detecting it better?

Also i do have the bot installed and running ok as well as the hacks enabled etc cannot seem to click to teleport for some reason.

Thanks
(11-14-2017, 04:35 PM)Iceman Wrote:  Just purchased the bot and looking to use the Teleporter. Naturally i understand that there is always a risk when using it but have they gotten better at detecting this in the last 2 years?

I would use the teleporter before with no issues while using it smartly. Just returning from a break and cautious in case they are detecting it better?

Also i do have the bot installed and running ok as well as the hacks enabled etc cannot seem to click to teleport for some reason.

Thanks

Theyve done alot to stop duty teleporting but normal teleporting is still risky. Usually report based so I wouldnt say to use it in common areas.
Click to tele and move can be found in the shortcuts menu under minionapp button