Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
how to set what to collect?
Hi, I used to use this bot years ago and got back into it, with the new interface I can get it to level up my botany no problem, but I want it to specifically get logs, as of right now it just gets the bottom item from what I can tell, is there a way to tell it what to collect? I have set it to collectables and put the exact names it, but it still keeps gathering what it wants, what could I be doing wrong?
I'm also interested to know about this.
As far as I know the only way to do it (without add-on) is by creating a gathering profile.

There is an example in the minion folder: C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles\Example.lua

The lua file has some comments in it that explain the basics of it. You just need to figure out the location and slot of whatever you're trying to gather

Alternatively: the gathering add-on is great and Sebbs did an awesome job just adding all the stuff you can gather in an easy-to-use interface.

As far as I know the marker stuff doesn't work yet (by itself) and I have no idea what the status of that is. That used to be the way to do it though and probably what you're looking for. As far as I know markers won't work at time of writing.
This is legit driving me nuts. The 32 bit version felt very easy to set a node to collect from but I have been staring at this new 64bit UI for hours and I have no clue. Getting pretty frusterated. I just wanna grind low level ore man....
Minion menu. Markers.
New marker. Set details.
Starr.
Yea, that's what the old menu was, and it was super easy to use, but I'm not seeing the marker menu anywhere in the new GUI.

EDIT: Oh theres a side button to the main minion button that I've missed this whole dam time. My bad.
Under the new marker manager in 64bit, can we set which skill profile to use for gathering?

Every time the bot resets my skill profile to "None" when it starts to gather using the 64bit marker manager.
Found that the selection of skill profile has been added to the marker manager in the latest update.

Thanks for your quick response.
the gathering process seems extremely buggy to me. It's done right depends on luck if the bot decides to work or not.
I've managed to get totally different results without changing anything. for example, I set the bot to gather Dragon Obsidian with single marks, and it might work, and it might worked really well for about half an hour, and then it completely stops working. The bot decides to just stand there without doing anything. stop and restart wont help, reload lua might make the bot to work again, but purely by chance. similar things happens with fate grind as well, really frustrated atm >.<