Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average
Fancy Navigation Update @64bit
Hope someone can help first time using the 64 bit bot trying to do fates only but the bot is only killing regular mobs. i have it set on grind do fates only
D = "[NAVIGATION]: Move To [-659,209,623], From [-287,-30,698], MapID 400"
[endlessly repeating]
(Location is in Churning Mists)

Makes my system go crazy (Heavy CPU use), the game almost unresponsive, and the bot actually do nothing. (Have to press and hold for a beat for the click to stop the bot to register).
Pretty sure it's the destination that's giving it issues, since it does the same regardless of start point (unless you're actually already on the little precipice).

On a side note, it seems in general that the nav needs a lot more processing power - though it's understandable with the gigantic and more 3d nature of some of them (HW) - but there's still times in other places where it will make things a little choppy in older areas, though not very noticeable.

FYI: using a i7-6800+gtx1070, with settings set mostly to low or standard when using the bot.
been having issues with grind mode.  it keeps running back and forth in same spot while trying to grind fates. and sometimes it moves a step at a time to get to dif fate or back to evac pos.  it doesnt just do that in only one zone  but in every zone iv been doing fates or trying to. ff14 x64   tried reloading bot doesnt fix it either. not sure what to do